cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Where I live here in Southeast Texas it is rarer to not see one of those stickers on a gas pump. If they started arresting people they would need a lot more jail space.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Where I live here in Southeast Texas it is rarer to not see one of those stickers on a gas pump. If they started arresting people they would need a lot more jail space.
Its everywhere, just like my before mentioned garbage graffiti which local law enforcement does nothing about in any community.

The dude shouldn't have come unglued and went all psycho he way he did, but no way in hell did this warrant any kind of police response for just putting a damn sticker on a gas pump.

Honestly I can't believe the police even responded to the libtard clerk's call. "Please help me, we have someone putting a sticker on a gas pump!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
So please tell me what the misunderstanding is with what I posted
Do you not see the difference between the two things you said? I put in bold, the difference.

The difference between an arrest, and the police being called? I responded to what you actually posted, then the goalposts got moved to "arrest."

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I can't believe the police even responded to the libtard clerk's call. "Please help me, we have someone putting a sticker on a gas pump!!!!!!!!!!!!"
There's nothing in any report I've found saying the store called the cops. Nothing at all about the politics of any of the employees either.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Do you not see the difference between the two things you said? I put in bold, the difference.

The difference between an arrest, and the police being called? I responded to what you actually posted, then the goalposts got moved to "arrest."

Well answer wither one one then. But you can't so now you're playing wordsmith.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
Like the first post in this thread, some stations do that themselves if ownerd support binden and go opposite , removal is vandalism. On 2nd post with piture is my table and just showing them. Can be broght on amazon. That is where I got them. I got 5 different kinds in 200 sticker pack for 5 bucks.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
So if the Left starts putting up Putin "I Did That" stickers... will Dem run cities then not care??

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I answered the correct one. Then you moved the goalposts. Then I even answered THAT one.

But you didn't answer at all. You changed the question and answered the way you wanted. You still haven't shown me where the police have been called or an arrest made for this trype of circumstance (ie: I did that sticker).

The bottom line is.....you can't. If you Google or search the internet, this is the only instance that pops up. It's lame. I don't want the police to be called to enforce a sticker crime.

We can go round and round in circles but you can't point me to another instance where someone was arrested or the PD even called for this type of circumstance. The only person that moved the goalpost is you my friend.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
So if the Left starts putting up Putin "I Did That" stickers... will Dem run cities then not care??
it is a petty crime and most people don't call the cops like a cry baby, just fucking remove it. lol I work at a c-store and I have seen them zillons of times, I just remove them with a putty knife. end of the story. lol

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
it is a petty crime and most people don't call the cops like a cry baby, just fucking remove it. lol I work at a c-store and I have seen them zillons of times, I just remove them with a putty knife. end of the story. lol

Now you did it King.....Dooms won't like this.....you're my boy Blue!!!

Top Bottom