dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Apparently they had the first arrest/charges for someone doing the vile act of placing the "I did that" Biden sticker on a gas pump.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They got him! This menace to society placing stickers on gas pumps!!!!!!

Yep. Great police work and that dude is going to get fucked. On the other hand, I wouldn't buy a fucking thing from the convenience store that called the cops.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep. Great police work and that dude is going to get fucked. On the other hand, I wouldn't buy a fucking thing from the convenience store that called the cops.
Yep, same.

I read another story about how one convenience store (I think in Alabama) actually sells them inside the store and promotes it. Awesome.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Great police work and that dude is going to get fucked.
Not nearly as much if he didn't resist. The lone charge for the stickers is a class C misdemeanor. A parking ticket. He escalated the whole deal into a felony charge.

Plus, the piece of shit was already on probation for retail theft and has another case of it pending

Model citizen.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not nearly as much if he didn't resist. The lone charge for the stickers is a class C misdemeanor. A parking ticket. He escalated the whole deal into a felony charge.

Plus, the piece of shit was already on probation for retail theft and has another case of it pending

Model citizen.

The little lefty working the store called the police and the guy went nuts. He's a loon, no doubt about it. But I still wouldn't shop at that store.......

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The little lefty working the store called the police and the guy went nuts. He's a loon, no doubt about it. But I still wouldn't shop at that store.......
It's not okay or at all legal to deface private property. The clerk simply did his job.

The clerk's stripe is not identified.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's not okay or at all legal to deface private property. The clerk simply did his job.

The clerk's stripe is not identified.

This has been happening all over the country and we've all seen it. This is the only time or one of the few times police were called that I've heard of. But I digress. Police should not be involved in dealing with someone who places a sticker on a gas pump. It's not defacing. We have people tearing down statues and spray painting monuments causing thousands, if not tens of thousands (or more) in damages. Get a $3 razor from Home Depot and take the thing off.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Police should not be involved in dealing with someone who places a sticker on a gas pump. It's not defacing
It's vandalism, straight up. The gas station has as much right to protect its property as we do.

Did you read the article? The station WAS simply removing the stickers. Then this perp started also clear coating them making them much harder to remove. It wasn't his first incident there.

It doesn't matter the message of the sticker. It doesn't matter the political stripe of the perp or the clerk or the company. It's a vandal and it IS a LE issue.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's vandalism, straight up. The gas station has as much right to protect its property as we do.

Did you read the article? The station WAS simply removing the stickers. Then this perp started also clear coating them making them much harder to remove. It wasn't his first incident there.

It doesn't matter the message of the sticker. It doesn't matter the political stripe of the perp or the clerk or the company. It's a vandal and it IS a LE issue.

Let's just stop with the hyperbole. The guy was a loon and is a mental case. But that activity does not warrant police intervention. Civil action? Maybe but the damages would be minimal. I own property and have owned businesses. This one wouldn't even warrant a call to the PD. And is this really something you want your idiot cashiers to be getting involved in? It's just dumb.

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Let's just stop wit the hyperbole. The guy was a loon and is a mental case. But that activity does not warrant police intervention. Civil action? Maybe but the damages would be minimal. I own property and have owned businesses. This one wouldn't even warrant a call to the PD. And is this really something you want your idiot cashiers to be getting involved in? It's just dumb.
You would just leave the stickers there, knowing they will piss off half of your customers. Or even just a third. Just because you agree with the sentiment. The stickers staying there is a tacit endorsement and invitation to yet more vandalism in reply. You gotta remove them, just on GP. Wasting the time of your employees, repeatedly.

When a mother fucker repeatedly vandalizes your retail property then yeah you call the PD. You wouldn't have a problem with cops used if it were pro-Pelosi stickers.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
But, nice to see a conservative, rule of law guy is good with fucking vandalism. I'm not.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You would just leave the stickers there, knowing they will piss off half of your customers. Or even just a third. Just because you agree with the sentiment. The stickers staying there is a tacit endorsement and invitation to yet more vandalism in reply. You gotta remove them, just on GP. Wasting the time of your employees, repeatedly.

When a mother fucker repeatedly vandalizes your retail property then yeah you call the PD. You wouldn't have a problem with cops used if it were pro-Pelosi stickers.

I would have a problem with it in reference to your last sentence. I see BLM stickers and don't give two shits either. And as for pissing off your customers, most people know the business didn't put the stickers there.

And as for removing them, I (the business owner) would remove them. This is not a police issue.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
And as for removing them, I (the business owner) would remove them. This is not a police issue.
Until the perp makes it one, with repeat offenses and forcing your hand. Again, this was far from his first offense at that location. Escalating it with the clearcoat. Broad daylight, cameras. I'm damn sure calling the cops.
And as for pissing off your customers, most people know the business didn't put the stickers there
And they know you left them there too, tacitly signalling your agreement.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
But, nice to see a conservative, rule of law guy is good with fucking vandalism. I'm not.

This has nothing to do with being conservative or not. I didn't even mention it in my post. I am for equal justice under the law but we now live in a world where that's simply not the case. People are walking out of stores with duffle bags full of goods and we have no consequences. Or shitting all over a business's sidewalks and dumping needles everywhere. A sticker you can remove with a $3 razor or a $4 solution from Home Depot/EBay/Amazon doesn't even register as a blip on the radar. Please spare me the BS.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Until the perp makes it one, with repeat offenses and forcing your hand. Again, this was far from his first offense at that location. Escalating it with the clearcoat. Broad daylight, cameras. I'm damn sure calling the cops.

And they know you left them there too, tacitly signalling your agreement.

How do they know you left them there and didn't remove it only to have someone else place one there? I'm assuming I'm not dealing with a Darwin Award winner.

And as I said, you have civil options. You can sue the guy for the $3 razor, $4 liquid sticker remover and $20 for your time.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with being conservative or not. I didn't even mention it in my post. I am for equal justice under the law but we now live in a world where that's simply not the case. People are walking out of stores with duffle bags full of goods and we have no consequences. Or shitting all over a business's sidewalks and dumping needles everywhere. A sticker you can remove with a $3 razor or a $4 solution from Home Depot/EBay/Amazon doesn't even register as a blip on the radar. Please spare me the BS.
The BS is quoted above. Because ppl get away with shit means everyone should?
And as I said, you have civil options. You can sue the guy for the $3 razor, $4 liquid sticker remover and $20 for your time.
Orrrr you could just call the cops and let them do their job.

How you gonna sue? Nicely ask the perp to identify himself? You act like they now can't still sue. They can and now they have his identity.

They did the exact right thing to call the cops on this fucking idiot.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
How do they know you left them there and didn't remove it only to have someone else place one there? I'm assuming I'm not dealing with a Darwin Award winner.
They're gonna assume you either put them there yourself or intentionally left them there.

Really, do you even want to be answering questions about it? Hell no, you remove the shit.

Top Bottom