The Disease of Leftism

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Messages
28,940
Reaction score
13,252
By and large the differences in gasoline prices come down to punitive taxation and over regulation. Not "gouging."

Screenshot_20261007-105119-682.png

 

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
73,956
Reaction score
21,305
If this were my daughter that got this treatment, I'd be awfully tempted to hunt down these fucking cockroaches and put bullets in their head.

This is incredibly sick and demented. They beat her nearly to death, and while she laid there motionless at the end the one girl kicks her in the head again.

Fuck these people.

 

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Messages
8,760
Reaction score
6,538
If this were my daughter that got this treatment, I'd be awfully tempted to hunt down these fucking cockroaches and put bullets in their head.

This is incredibly sick and demented. They beat her nearly to death, and while she laid there motionless at the end the one girl kicks her in the head again.

Fuck these people.

I doubt this is a situation of someone's innocent daughter. It's white trash vs black trash. Probably a fight over a man when Laquisha got jealous when white sister Breylynn started hitting on Jamaal.
 
Top Bottom