Ugly as hell, Communist & Stupid.
All traits of the typical leftist.
I was just watching a story on You Tube last night about a young woman who had symptoms of colon cancer and she was told she had to wait 6 months because her condition wasn't considered urgent enough. Turns out after her colonoscopy she actually did have cancer and had to have an immediate surgery to removed a tumor from her colon and have a resection. Never let the government get between you and your helathcare.Hey everybody! Let's switch to socialized/government healthcare! It's the greatest!
![]()
Canadian man claims assisted suicide is being pushed on him by hospital
“I’ve been pressured to do an assisted suicide … Nurses here told me that I should end my life,” said Roger Foley, who is suing the government-affiliated Victoria Hospital in London, On…nypost.com
Ugly as hell, Communist & Stupid.
All traits of the typical leftist.
They're not even hiding it, whoever 'they' truly are: they want us dead. Socialized healthcare was never about compassion.I was just watching a story on You Tube last night about a young woman who had symptoms of colon cancer and she was told she had to wait 6 months because her condition wasn't considered urgent enough. Turns out after her colonoscopy she actually did have cancer and had to have an immediate surgery to removed a tumor from her colon and have a resection. Never let the government get between you and your helathcare.
Revere the melanin and insert any religion or lack of and she and her ilk will scream about 'white supremacy'.This witch is so bitter after losing to Trump she doesn't know who else to criticize. I wonder how she feels about black and Latino Christians. Many of them are far more religious than white men.