cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
New York in 1956. This is a far cry from what they do these days lighting up everything in rainbow colors.

1711750084606.png

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score

touchdown

Reaction score
NOT THE BEE ! ! !

Joe Biden has issued a White House proclamation declaring March 31st (Easter Sunday) as “Transgender Day of Visibility.”

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
NOT THE BEE ! ! !

Joe Biden has issued a White House proclamation declaring March 31st (Easter Sunday) as “Transgender Day of Visibility.”

What a fucking disgrace and insult.

Every one of the people that support this type of garbage needs to be forcibly removed from office.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Take a moment to look at this video and ask yourself a couple of questions. First, law enforcement in plain clothes need to identify themselves and show picture ID/credentials. If they have concerns, then they call local law enforcement to accompany them so the homeowner has no question that they are LE. That's SOP. I can certainly understand the issues created when someone takes a video or photo of your name and picture. But this is not a secret police force. Your name goes on your reports and they are discoverable to the public and/or defense. Your name also goes on affidavits and can be found on-line. These agents were wrong in their approach and just gives people more fodder to distrust the agency it's personnel.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What a fucking disgrace and insult.

Every one of the people that support this type of garbage needs to be forcibly removed from office.

I don't have any issue with it whatsoever. I welcome any opportunity for these people to show us who they really are. My bigger issue is with the Catholic Church. I haven't seen one word from them or their woke Pope. I'd like to see them try this on a Muslim holiday and you'd see outrage all over the world and security bulletins. People would be marked for death (ie: Salman Rushdie). Of course, I don't agree with that response but Biden and his ilk should be kicked out of the Catholic Church.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I haven't seen one word from them or their woke Pope.

Someone int he Catholic Church still has integrity.......just not the Pope.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I don't have any issue with it whatsoever. I welcome any opportunity for these people to show us who they really are. My bigger issue is with the Catholic Church. I haven't seen one word from them or their woke Pope. I'd like to see them try this on a Muslim holiday and you'd see outrage all over the world and security bulletins. People would be marked for death (ie: Salman Rushdie). Of course, I don't agree with that response but Biden and his ilk should be kicked out of the Catholic Church.
I am not Catholic (although I am VERY much a washed in the blood Christian )but this meme fits. He is the worst pope ever.

1711917960896.png

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The woke Pope is an evil man who is a 100% Marxist. I'm not a Catholic but if I were, I'd be appalled with this guy as the leader of their religion.

He won't speak out about fellow Marxists like Biden, Pelosi and the Nazi stooges of the WEF because inside, he 100% agrees with them.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Take a moment to look at this video and ask yourself a couple of questions. First, law enforcement in plain clothes need to identify themselves and show picture ID/credentials. If they have concerns, then they call local law enforcement to accompany them so the homeowner has no question that they are LE. That's SOP. I can certainly understand the issues created when someone takes a video or photo of your name and picture. But this is not a secret police force. Your name goes on your reports and they are discoverable to the public and/or defense. Your name also goes on affidavits and can be found on-line. These agents were wrong in their approach and just gives people more fodder to distrust the agency it's personnel.

At least they didn't come in armored cars wearing body armor carrying assault rifles this time.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I just started filing my income taxes today. I usually wait until the last minute because it make me angry and I don't like being angry and grumpy. Income taxes suck and they are too high. We need to repeal the 16th amendment and implement a VAT tax so we have control of how much taxes we pay. I can't help but think that as the amount I owe increases, some illegal aliens are benefitted from the money that is stolen from me. The more they tax us the more they spend. It never ends so we need to limit what they can spend and how much they can tax us.

touchdown

Reaction score
Christian Trump Day.JPG

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Individual rights are not based on need. Only a person who thinks our rights are not unalienable would suggest need is a factor in right. There are a lot of thing we do not need to live, but we have a right to have them. Furthermore, how can anyone determine what you need to protect yourself? If you are attacked by mob of marauders for example, you may need 30, or even 100 rounds. As long as US authorities have weapons with 30 rounds then the people would have them too.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Individual rights are not based on need. Only a person who thinks our rights are not unalienable would suggest need is a factor in right. There are a lot of thing we do not need to live, but we have a right to have them. Furthermore, how can anyone determine what you need to protect yourself? If you are attacked by mob of marauders for example, you may need 30, or even 100 rounds. As long as US authorities have weapons with 30 rounds then the people would have them too.
Very true! Also the 2nd Amendment does limit what type weapons we can have. It simply states rights should not be ingringed to own the very broad category of "arms". We should be able to have whatever we want, fully automatic weapons, bazookas, even our own personal tanks, etc.........

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Last edited:
Top Bottom