touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
This will be recorded as a mass shooting and Democrats will use it to justify banning "assault weapons". This is most like a gang related dispute or something similar and has nothing to do with assault weapons or guns. It is the same thug mentality we see all over the country in urban areas.

El Salvador has banned gangs.... Seems to be working.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What are they referring to? What do they want her to call 'genocide'?
Apparently they are wanting her to label Israel as a nation that is committing genocide and want her to go on the record for it.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The leadership of this country is an utter embarrassment. What a fucking disgrace.

The true story behind this picture is that the photographer was snapping pictures in Times Square after it was announced the war in the Pacific was over. The photographer told two stories about how he came to snap this picture. Who know which is true but he says the woman dressed in white caught his attention and that if she was wearing any other color he would not have taken the picture. Anyway, they eventually identified the man and the woman in the picture. The guy was at the movies with his fiance when it was announced in the theater that the war was over. He and his girl ran out of the theater into times square and he just started kissing every woman he passed as he ran down Broadway. The photographer watched the guy running down the street and was waiting for him to run into the girl in the white uniform, she was a dental assistant. When the guy did, he grabbed the girl and kissed her and the photographer took the picture.

The woman was eventually interviewed and said he did not want the sailor to kiss her and that she was caught completely off guard. She said the sailor kissed her but she did not kiss him back. Today we call this assault. Back then it was just a drunk sailor celebrating the end of the war in which he risked his life.

touchdown

Reaction score
I must say, that I was aroused by listening to this Spring break Law and Order speech by Gov. Desantis

touchdown

Reaction score

NY Gov. Hochul is deploying 750 members of the New York National Guard and 250 state and MTA police officers to NYC subway stations following a spate of violent incidents across the network.

Her announcement on Wednesday is part of a series of actions Hochul outlined on Wednesday to combat crime in the subways. Among them is directing the MTA to install cameras in conductor cabs and on platforms facing conductor windows.

“My five-point plan will rid our subways of violent offenders and protect all commuters and transit workers,” Hochul said. “I am sending a message to all New Yorkers: I will not stop working to keep you safe and restore your peace of mind whenever you walk through those turnstiles.”

The Transport Workers Union has been against cams citing privacy concerns. MTA said last week they’re doing it anyway.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Complete waste of tax payer money, just like 99% of the garbage that Libtards push.

This is fucking outrageous and you can bet almost every major university has a similar set up. What a fucking joke, these people do NOTHING and yet this is a shining example of "jobs created" by the loony left and Biden.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Complete waste of tax payer money, just like 99% of the garbage that Libtards push.

This is fucking outrageous and you can bet almost every major university has a similar set up. What a fucking joke, these people do NOTHING and yet this is a shining example of "jobs created" by the loony left and Biden.

But how would we know what pieces of shit we are without these folks?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

NY Gov. Hochul is deploying 750 members of the New York National Guard and 250 state and MTA police officers to NYC subway stations following a spate of violent incidents across the network.

Her announcement on Wednesday is part of a series of actions Hochul outlined on Wednesday to combat crime in the subways. Among them is directing the MTA to install cameras in conductor cabs and on platforms facing conductor windows.

“My five-point plan will rid our subways of violent offenders and protect all commuters and transit workers,” Hochul said. “I am sending a message to all New Yorkers: I will not stop working to keep you safe and restore your peace of mind whenever you walk through those turnstiles.”

The Transport Workers Union has been against cams citing privacy concerns. MTA said last week they’re doing it anyway.

Honestly the NG and police should tell her to go fuck herself.

It's her own fault, and the fault of her idiot party that this shit is happening. They wholeheartedly support open borders. One of their dipshit Communist senators blocked a bill yesterday regarding the admission of violent crime illegals to our country. Why? What the fuck sense does this make? They openly support defunding the police and employing soft on crime prosecutors.

She's only sending them in now because like California, people are leaving NYC in droves.

Last edited:

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

NYC has reverted back to the shithole it was before Giuliani became mayor. I will not even travel their for a day anymore. I am so glad I am retired and no longer have to visit that dump. And by the way, NYC makes it a crime to carry a weapon with a 3 year mandatory prison sentence for carrying a gun, even a legally purchased gun, without a carry permit - which is almost impossible to obtain.

touchdown

Reaction score
REVEALED: CCTV Video Shows Kamala Harris Exiting US Capitol at 11:21 AM on Jan. 6 – DOJ Later Lied and Said She was in the Building During Riot and Used this Lie to Persecute Hundreds of Trump Supporters

touchdown

Reaction score
The Irish Constitution states that “by her life within the home, woman gives to the State a support without which the common good cannot be achieved."

It adds that “the State shall, therefore, endeavor to ensure that mothers shall not be obliged by economic necessity to engage in labor to the neglect of their duties in the home."

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
REVEALED: CCTV Video Shows Kamala Harris Exiting US Capitol at 11:21 AM on Jan. 6 – DOJ Later Lied and Said She was in the Building During Riot and Used this Lie to Persecute Hundreds of Trump Supporters

This should be enough to get all the cases where Harris's presence in the Capitol was used to bolster the case by the prosecutors overturned or at the very least declared mistrials. But it won't because these trials were all corrupt to begin with and the same judges that heard these cases will uphold them despite the dishonesty of the prosecutors. Out justice system is no longer just.

Top Bottom