yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
OK can someone explain something to me please.

How is 5 black cops beating up and killing a black man examples of deep rooted racism and white supremacy?
Get with the program cracker!

Paging Mr. B!

(is that the guy or is my memory off)

Seriously though, this mindset is exhausting and allows for no constructive discussion, methods for improvement and continually ignores how far we've come in this country regarding race but this is where she makes her money and it nurses her never ending grudge so I dont expect to see any change with people like Jemele in this lifetime.

I hate that this happened but thank gawd they weren't white or the country would be burning (& those flames would likely be ignited by woke "whiteys")

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Seriously though, this mindset is exhausting and allows for no constructive discussion, methods for improvement and continually ignores how far we've come in this country regarding race but this is where she makes her money and it nurses her never ending grudge so I dont expect to see any change with people like Jemele in this lifetime.

I hate that this happened but thank gawd they weren't white or the country would be burning (& those flames would likely be ignited by woke "whiteys")

It's just the world we live in today where all our ills are caused by white supremacy. Nothing will change until they change culturally between all communities. There's a reason that so many black men are incarcerated and it's not all white supremacy and the system. The only people we hurt with these narratives are people in these poor communities who are affected by the lack of policing and criminals being released into the community.

Also, I saw a pretty interesting post on LinkedIn regarding the officers involved in the Memphis beating and it goes to what I said in an earlier post regarding softening of hiring requirements. It will lead to no good.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Although the fuckrers at ABC News don't headline it, Councilwoman Eunice Dwumfour was an R.

New Jersey councilwoman shot and killed in possible targeted attack outside her home

She was shot while inside her white SUV.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
:p:ROFLMAO: TYT will likely go nuclear over this...

Unquestionably, the dumbest fucking person we have ever put into office.

The people that voted this dipshit in office should be spayed and neutered so they can't reproduce people so fucking retarded that they vote for this kind of shit.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Not The Bee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
I think the elected assholes that are tolerating this shit-show are dumber. She likely knows she's full of shit; why the fuck are otherwise fairly intelligent people not putting this farce to rest?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

The people that voted this dipshit in office should be spayed and neutered so they can't reproduce people so fucking retarded that they vote for this kind of shit.

Ummmm.....David, dead people can't reproduce you fool........

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think the elected assholes that are tolerating this shit-show are dumber. She likely knows she's full of shit; why the fuck are otherwise fairly intelligent people not putting this farce to rest?
Even that stupid bitch Pelosi knew she was a fucking idiot, I think she tried to reign her in some but the extreme left backlash got to her too.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
:p:ROFLMAO: TYT will likely go nuclear over this...

I love her comments about "stochastic terrorism". These leftists make up works like that to make things seem worse than they are. And when she uses the word she has to define them so we know that she knows what they mean. LOL.

She is a horrible person, with an IQ under 100 and an ego over 1000. But mark my words, some day she will be the Democrat nominee for president. Remember the movie "Idiocracy". It is going to come true.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I love her comments about "stochastic terrorism". These leftists make up works like that to make things seem worse than they are. And when she uses the word she has to define them so we know that she knows what they mean. LOL.

She is a horrible person, with an IQ under 100 and an ego over 1000. But mark my words, some day she will be the Democrat nominee for president. Remember the movie "Idiocracy". It is going to come true.
Very true

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

She is a horrible person, with an IQ under 10 and an ego over 1000. But mark my words, some day she will be the Democrat nominee for president. Remember the movie "Idiocracy". It is going to come true.
FIFY

Top Bottom