touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Governor Youngkin... send in the Va. National Guard already...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
More lies from the left, and more favoritism from Twitter for it.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

I've found it extremely curious that no one filmed a test of two men the same size,build, and weight as Floyd and Chauvin, re-enacting the knee on the side of the neck for that amount of time...To show that that alone causes breath reduction.

When persons have taken drugs, and then get stopped and arrested, and that causes them to into a panic attack and die, well that's on them. "You can't arrest me, as I would go into shock and probably die from the experience." The Police either are proven to have used reasonable force, or not.

Derek Chauvin did not commit a crime in my opinion. The video shows him kneeling on the back of the George Floyd, near the neck area. But Floyd had resisted arrest after he committed a crime. Chauvin was acting casually and seemingly without any anger or animosity towards Floyd. The police were trained to subdue criminals like this. In some states they still do it. Again, Floyd resisted arrest and was high on drugs at the time.

Contrast this to the shooting of Ashlii Babbit. Babbit was shot by a Capitol Hill cop as she attempted to climb through a broken window. According to some witnesses, the cop gave no warning. No warning was heard on multiple videos of the shooting. One video shows the cop pulling his gun and shooting her. She was unarmed. There were two uniformed police officers about 10 ft behind her when she was shot.

Chauvin is in prison for killing Floyd. The cop who shot Ashlii Babbit was cleared after a quick a non-public investigation.

There is a hierarchy forming the the US, the result of a double standard that has gone unchecked. Imagine the reaction of the left if Derek Chauvin was cleared of any wrong-doing in George Floyd's death while Michael Byrd, the killer of Ashlii Babbit, was convicted of murder?

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Actually, liberals want to take us back to the 1850s when we rode horses to the general store to pick up some supplies and carry them back home in burlap bags or wooden boxes we brought to the store with us. No cars, no plastic bags (in my state they outlawed paper bags too!). Keep following liberals and we will turn America into a stone age society.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Maybe democrats are onto something. If we teach 5 thru 8 year olds to be gay or transgender, they won't get pregnant when they are teenagers and then won't need abortions! Brilliant!
And then we dont need baby formula either!

Top Bottom