The Brady to Dallas Thread

dbair1967

Administrator
Cant see it, nor would I really want it. Brady looked pretty damn close to done this year. Some clod in CZ would say "yeah but Brady led them to 12-4!!!!!!!!!!!!". Brady didnt lead them to anything, the best coach of the last 20 years, a great defense and elite special teams led them to 12-4, not Tom Brady. he was strictly along for the ride this year.

Dodger will want to puke, but at this point in their careers Prescott is simply a better player than Brady.

Ragnar

Practice Squad
I have no inside knowledge, but my first thought when Irvin said "important people" was "Oh, he must have talked with the Jones' ".

I'm no Brady fan, in fact I'm one of the few people who thinks that Deflategate was a totally justified crusade by the league because he cheated. However, with that said... as long as he puts that helmet with the star on it, he is our cheater. I'll take that over Dak any day. I just hope we could get something good for Dak in trade.
I'm not a Brady fan, but if you think he cheated due to the PSI of a football then I have to believe you didn't play a lot of football in your lifetime. If Deflategate did nothing else, it pretty much showed who did and didn't play the game just by their comments.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation

If this is true, I wonder if Brady would take it. If so, the Cowboys need to offer him a little bit more and bring him here. And I've said before if Brady will take less than Dak wants, I see no reason to bring back Dak.

Ragnar

Practice Squad

If this is true, I wonder if Brady would take it. If so, the Cowboys need to offer him a little bit more and bring him here. And I've said before if Brady will take less than Dak wants, I see no reason to bring back Dak.
I think if Brady continues to play he's going to want to go to a team that has a legit shot at winning a championship. If not the Patriots my guess would be the Titans.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Dodger will want to puke, but at this point in their careers Prescott is simply a better player than Brady.
I don't know if Dak's a better player but bringing in Brady when you have no one to develop is silly. Plus Brady is just a bit above average at this point and his skills will continue to decline. I kind of know what I have in both players although Brady gives the team a better shot at the SB, even if that's a long shot.

nickb

Practice Squad
I don't know if Dak's a better player but bringing in Brady when you have no one to develop is silly. Plus Brady is just a bit above average at this point and his skills will continue to decline. I kind of know what I have in both players although Brady gives the team a better shot at the SB, even if that's a long shot.
There in lies my only concern with bringing Brady in is whether our FO has a plan beyond that...I don't want them to get caught in the hoopla and lose sight of the long term...ideal scenario for me is get Brady, non-exclusive tag Dak and then hope he gets an offer from someone, which I think he would, and then parlay the 2 picks either this year for Herbert or next year for Lawrence...I'd love to see what a real QB talent could do with this offense

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Long term mediocrity or a shot at short term greatness? That is the question between Dak and Brady IMO.

Ragnar

Practice Squad
There in lies my only concern with bringing Brady in is whether our FO has a plan beyond that...I don't want them to get caught in the hoopla and lose sight of the long term...ideal scenario for me is get Brady, non-exclusive tag Dak and then hope he gets an offer from someone, which I think he would, and then parlay the 2 picks either this year for Herbert or next year for Lawrence...I'd love to see what a real QB talent could do with this offense
What team in your opinion would give up 2 first rounders for Dak?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom
We've logged Hit Counter by Digits Visitors since 2018.
DISCLAIMER:
The company requires me to use a disclaimer:
The opinions expressed are solely those of authors on this forum and do not represent the views of the Company (Jackson's Food Stores)
Thank you.