Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
More like “how to officially end what remained of your NFL career”

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I know it's his job to say things like this, but please. Even if every other team isn't completely scared off of him by now, by the time someone else dares to think about it he'll have said or done something else stupid and run them back off...

Drew Rosenhaus‏ @RosenhausSports 1 hour ago

It's unfortunate things didn't work out with the Patriots. But Antonio is healthy and is looking forward to his next opportunity in the NFL. He wants to play the game he loves and he hopes to play for another team soon.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Back on Sept. 11, same thread:
So now I gleefully and lustily howl at this rape bit, it serves them right for rewarding this shithead's machinations. I now fervently hope all bad for NE up to and including catastrophic injuries, more rape allegations, and hell yes even a plane wreck or two.

May the football Gods smite them.
Thus sayeth Doomsday, thusly shall it happen. Calling down the thunder like no other.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No team is going to touch this manchild until his legal issues are completely over. Then they will have to wait until the league hands down any punishment they deem necessary

Until both of these issues are done, no team will touch him

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So if the Patriots win the Super Bowl AB will get a ring right?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
LOL

ff9c66b7e5b7d4ab47aa5bd26c7ded09.jpg

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Forgive me if I think you're full of shit Drew...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And if anyone believed a word he said the whole league would be celebrating like the second Death Star had just exploded...

AB‏ @AB84 4 hours ago

Will not be playing in the @NFL anymore these owners can cancel deals do whatever they want at anytime we will see if the @NFLPA hold them accountable sad they can just void guarantees anytime going on 40m 2 months will see if they pay up !

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Update: Brown still holds #1 slot in "Dumbest Motherfucker in the League" rankings. Amazing considering he's not in the League right now.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I still can't decide if he's the most arrogant bastard in the world or just flat out crazy...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I still can't decide if he's the most arrogant bastard in the world or just flat out crazy...

He's just plain dumb. Dumb gonna dumb.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dez Bryant‏ @DezBryant 4 hours ago

Dez Bryant Retweeted AB

AB I respect you heavy... I respect you enough to tell you.. you be trippin at times...really stop and think what made you AB... we all get lost at times... you are way to special not to be playing in the league...take this break and reflect and enjoy life.. you made it bro..https://twitter.com/ab84/status/1205943759378272256 …
Dez Bryant added,

ABVerified account @AB84
All you lames who got to act for the this world to play roles to be someone your not stop texting me telling me what to do when you never made this position soft lost boys keep acting ! Get yourself together
6:46 PM - 14 Dec 2019

Top Bottom