touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score

THE POLLS ARE OPEN --- GET OUT AND VOTE NY ... and ... PA ! ! ! !

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I voted this morning, good (not exceedingly long lines) turnout at the local precinct where I normally vote at.

Could be a coincidence (although I am skeptical) but within two mins of hitting the exit door I received a call on my cell from a local number, the person said they were with the Republican party and wanted to know if I voted for Herschel Walker and Brian Kemp. Obviously I said yes, but when I added the comment "I hope my vote really counts this time" the person hung up.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The truly sad thing is there is a large % of voters who actually BELIEVE this is how it's supposed to be.

I can't understand how people can rationalize these kinds of lies. They used to easily get all votes counted in a day and that was at a time people were actually filling in lines on ballots or punching holes next to the person they wanted.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I can't stand this fucking piece of shit Communist. He's crooked as hell and a massive hypocrite.

"We've been oppressed for so long"

JFC man, you make hundreds of fucking millions of dollars for playing a game and putting your name on shoes and stuff, how fucking oppressed are you?

Oh and by the way you fucking douchebag fucking idiot, Herschel Walker is a black man.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This guy rocks.

I know it's not going to happen, but for the sake of the country Trump should probably step aside and let DeSantis have the 2024 nomination. He'll win in a massive landslide. Trump can still do a lot of great things for the country in other roles. (Note, if Trump runs, and it appears that he will. I will support him whole heartedly if he wins the nomination but my vote in the primary will be for DeSantis, assuming he runs)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
By the way, Gov Kemp did no such thing here in GA. He's allowing DOJ/feds to be at polling sites in Fulton, DeKalb and Cobb counties. All sites of MASSIVE voter fraud in 2020.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It’s been pouring here for the 2nd straight day. I know it’s going to effect voter turnout seeing as how libtards melt in the rain.

Too bad it will never be enough here in CA to make any difference. 3/4 of the voters could stay home and it would still be a libtard landslide in this god forsaken state.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
I voted this morning, good (not exceedingly long lines) turnout at the local precinct where I normally vote at.

Could be a coincidence (although I am skeptical) but within two mins of hitting the exit door I received a call on my cell from a local number, the person said they were with the Republican party and wanted to know if I voted for Herschel Walker and Brian Kemp. Obviously I said yes, but when I added the comment "I hope my vote really counts this time" the person hung up.
That sounds sketchy. 'WTF are you' should have been your first question.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I hate to say I have a bad feeling they are going to steal this. I cannot see the left relinquishing power when it was so easy for them to steal 2020. They are so close to reaching their goal of destroying this country I just do not see them letting an election get in the way of that goal. I hope I am wrong. I will hope for the best while expecting the worst.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I hate to say I have a bad feeling they are going to steal this. I cannot see the left relinquishing power when it was so easy for them to steal 2020. They are so close to reaching their goal of destroying this country I just do not see them letting an election get in the way of that goal. I hope I am wrong. I will hope for the best while expecting the worst.
That was the problem. 2020 was so blatantly egregious, and they have (so far) gotten away almost scot free.

It set an awful precedent, and they will undoubtedly keep doing what they did that year over and over again.

That's the reason they (Dems & extreme left) want guns eliminated from the public. Once the masses finally wake the fuck up and see what these evil people have been doing all this time, the only way they could do something about it is a repeat of 1776. But not if nobody has guns.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
and here we go.......

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
By the way, why do these Dominion voting machines need so many wires running into them?

Let's think about that for a moment.

Top Bottom