NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
You need more disproven/over-exaggerated garbage to make you happy?

If he wasn't a Cowboy, most of this stuff you'd have never heard one word about.

Perception is real. Like I said there is a reason his name comes up.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You need more disproven/over-exaggerated garbage to make you happy?

If he wasn't a Cowboy, most of this stuff you'd have never heard one word about.
dude youre drunk homering out on zeke right now

he's a knucklehead and we were all warned about it since ohio state

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
if youre following, this is a new twist. they came out and said garrett was calling plays in 2019. now rappaport reporting that sources have kellen moore calling plays with help from nussmeier (who actually has experience calling plays)

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
if youre following, this is a new twist. they came out and said garrett was calling plays in 2019. now rappaport reporting that sources have kellen moore calling plays with help from nussmeier (who actually has experience calling plays)

"The brass likes him overseeing."

AKA

"The brass knows he can't call plays or manage a game. The brass has tried taking the challenge flag away from Jason too, but he keeps bringing them from home."

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Why can't they just keep their dicktrap shut? Why always the idiotic and conflicting statements? Cowherd says it's well run? Shit.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am thinking ole Carrot is terrified that somebody less qualified than him, might drive the decade long gravy train he has been riding off a cliff.
its a shame that he cant extend/enforce this rule upwards to the front office

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Anybody heard the FAN in Dallasis floating the rumor Carot might be out and replaced by Payton? I'll believe it when I see it but one can only dream.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Man I wish that would happen but you know it wont.
Maybe it's Carrot bumped up to GM or some other FO job and Payton's coming in to be HC? Jerruh loves his pet Carrot too much to fire him, I'm convinced.

Top Bottom