GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Duh! Why the fuck do you guys think we don't draft QBs at all?

UDFA, retards..ever heard of Romo?

Reaction score
I cant name 10 college players.

which I think means I am qualified to start a blog and an internet radio draft show.

I did see broaddus said this morning that this fluker guy reminds him of flozell

I saw dc and broaddus talking shit about Parcells again the other day.

He didn't draft anquan boldin AND Jason witten. He only tried drafting a linemen, go figure.

At least he didn't trade a 1&3 and pay $50M for a WR who retired 2 years later . While Balt got boldin for a 3rd

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I saw dc and broaddus talking shit about Parcells again the other day.

He didn't draft anquan boldin AND Jason witten. He only tried drafting a linemen, go figure.

At least he didn't trade a 1&3 and pay $50M for a WR who retired 2 years later . While Balt got boldin for a 3rd

yea i responded to bryan with hating on parcells again? im shocked. to which they both played dumb/

everyday broaddus gets a shot in.

Its like the man didnt win two superbowls, take 2 teams to the superbowl, 3 teams to championship games and 4 teams to the playoffs or something.

broaddus loves to bag on brian gaine the guy who replaced him also. Gaine got gm interviews this year, broaddus is doing internet radio shows.

still like bryan just saying.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Its like the man didnt win two superbowls, take 2 teams to the superbowl, 3 teams to championship games and 4 teams to the playoffs or something.

or see Jones coming to the tune of 18 mils, make a stupid ass decision to have a career 4-3 DC coach a scheme he had absolutely no history with, sign every FOB reject he could find, stick with dinosaur FOB Testacleverde even after it was obvious season was over, make several of the stupidest draft day decisions ever, come up with the worst offensive game plan in postseason history

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I cant name 10 college players.

which I think means I am qualified to start a blog and an internet radio draft show.

I did see broaddus said this morning that this fluker guy reminds him of flozell

I like Fluker in round two. I doubt he last that long, but it would improve the oline to have a big, physical, mean SOB blocking. I can't stand the finesse zone blocking type of linemen.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I like Fluker in round two. I doubt he last that long, but it would improve the oline to have a big, physical, mean SOB blocking. I can't stand the finesse zone blocking type of linemen.

I think Fluker makes it to the 2nd round. Not sure he'll be there at our pick of #47. One could hope. But I'd rather trade back and get the extra 2nd, and draft Fluker in the 1st, followed by Warford in the 2nd.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Matt Elam S Florida
Eric Reid S LSU
Phillip Thomas S Fresno State
David Amerson CB/S

Margus Hunt DE SMU
Datone Jones DE UCLA

Barrett Jones C/G Alabama
Travis Frederick C/G Wisconsin
Kyle Long G/T Oregon

and just because I love the player...Giovani Bernard RB North Carolina

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Matt Elam S Florida
Eric Reid S LSU
David Amerson CB/S

Margus Hunt DE SMU
Datone Jones DE UCLA

Kyle Long G/T Oregon

What... no Warford?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Matt Elam S Florida
Eric Reid S LSU
David Amerson CB/S

Margus Hunt DE SMU
Datone Jones DE UCLA

Kyle Long G/T Oregon

Scratch Kyle Long and Margus Hunt

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
personally, I want to get away from big maulers and go with agile, more athletic linemen. Also, Warford was too up and down for me.

Who gives a shit as long as they can block...after several years of seeing the massive fail up front (especially on early down run plays) its time to get guys who can block the people in front of them without getting bitch slapped into our backfield over and over again

Warford is a good OL prospect and he's been working against the best DL talent in the country for a few seasons.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
personally, I want to get away from big maulers and go with agile, more athletic linemen. Also, Warford was too up and down for me.

There is nothing wrong with the big maulers. The last ones in Dallas were old, slow and lazy. It gave the big guys a bad name. There is no teaching size and power. Dallas needs the big men that can move. There has been several available in the last few drafts but Jerry doesn't want to use the second and third round picks required to get them. The oline scouting is so bad in Dallas that they wouldn't recognize them anyway.

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
We need a good one two punch with Lacy.

Look at Baltimore. They have Ray Rice. Didn't stop them from taking Pierce in the third round and he had an impact all year. And Rice is a hell of a lot better than Murray, not to mention more durable.

I went with Elam on my list, but I honestly don't know whos the better between he and Reid.

Key thing there is the 3rd they took Pierce. Not the 2nd. Not only that but it was the 21st pick in the 3rd.

Top Bottom