Reaction score
We've talked ad naseum about who we want at 18...

Who are your targets you hope we have a chance to snag in the 2nd.

Give me five names or so....

Larry Warford
Barrett Jones
Eddie Lacey
Justin Hunter
Matt Elam

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Mid's list is pretty good

I'd throw in Eric Reid, Kawaan Short.

I like RB Lacy alot, but we dont need to be spending a 2nd rd pick on a RB when we have Murray. I'd wait till 4th-7th round before adding a RB, unless we somehow acquire extra picks.

Reaction score
We need a good one two punch with Lacy.

Look at Baltimore. They have Ray Rice. Didn't stop them from taking Pierce in the third round and he had an impact all year. And Rice is a hell of a lot better than Murray, not to mention more durable.

I went with Elam on my list, but I honestly don't know whos the better between he and Reid.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Have less than zero interest in taking a RB in rounds 1-3

Short
Warford
Cooper
Carradine
A. Brown

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I cant name 10 college players.

which I think means I am qualified to start a blog and an internet radio draft show.

I did see broaddus said this morning that this fluker guy reminds him of flozell

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I cant name 10 college players.

which I think means I am qualified to start a blog and an internet radio draft show.

I did see broaddus said this morning that this fluker guy reminds him of flozell

no worries, watch a few youtube vids then tell us all what you saw when you "scouted" them. Throw in good buzz words, talk alot about how they have good "range" and hips, take a few controversial positions on top prospects, and you're there.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Tyler Wilson
Dallas Thomas
Eric Reid
Tavon Austin
Kyle Long
Phillip Thomas ( Fresno St. )
Matt Elam

Reaction score
Manti isn't going to drop to round 2 is he? Serious question. I'm not a draft buff either.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I could see Jerry drafting Teo... Publicity galore.

Really though, I doubt we spend a high pick on another LB. Front four is a way bigger need now.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We need a good one two punch with Lacy.

Look at Baltimore. They have Ray Rice. Didn't stop them from taking Pierce in the third round and he had an impact all year. And Rice is a hell of a lot better than Murray, not to mention more durable.

I went with Elam on my list, but I honestly don't know whos the better between he and Reid.

What round did Washington draft that kid who just got 1600+ yards.

I rest my case.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
no worries, watch a few youtube vids then tell us all what you saw when you "scouted" them. Throw in good buzz words, talk alot about how they have good "range" and hips, take a few controversial positions on top prospects, and you're there.

lol

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Manti isn't going to drop to round 2 is he? Serious question. I'm not a draft buff either.

He might. I dont think he's going to test overly well and his game vs Alabama (by far the bst team they played for several seasons) was absolutely awful.

Top Bottom