nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Yeah, seeing Levi's Stadium full during this season was weird because for most of that place's existence it has been half full. I've got a problem with 49ers though, because Kyle Shanahan is OVERRATED and I think this game will show that.
Woo not sure Shanahan is over rated but here's to hoping you are right...I will say though this offense stunk without Jimmy G String back there

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Woo not sure Shanahan is over rated but here's to hoping you are right...I will say though this offense stunk without Jimmy G String back there

Exactly. Shanahan has won what, half a dozen games in total without Jimmy G? Jimmy G may not be the best QB in the league, but he sure makes that 49ers team function and they aren't near as good without him at QB.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score

Eh, it's worth noting, over rated or not, Shanahan's offense couldn't stay on the field in the 2nd half against the Pats(SB51). If they get the lead, hope he stays on the gas this time.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Eh, it's worth noting, over rated or not, Shanahan's offense couldn't stay on the field in the 2nd half against the Pats(SB51). If they get the lead, hope he stays on the gas this time.

Also, worth noting in the Week 17 game against the Seahawks (which was a big game because of playoff seeding implications), Shanahan completely botched the 4th quarter and if not for a bad call by the refs at the end, would have lost.

If the 49ers win it is going to be because of some great defensive calls by their DC Robert Saleh making sure the Chiefs offense is contained. That way Shanahan won't be put in a high pressure situation for offensive playcalling.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That pre-game tribute to our military sure did touch all the bases. I particularly liked that they had female owners during the tribute. I give these ladies credit. They married well and didn't give it away for free. Some men pay big money to score pussy.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The 100 greatest players tribute gave me chills... Then The Rock set the table with a player introduction like no other.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What was with the Honey Badger whiffing it not even trying to stop the fullback from scoring?

He just let him glide right in without even touching him

Wtf was that?

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
From the Chiefs subreddit:

xw82cpj93ne41.png

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
But, you're providing it for the masses! STALIN!
When my step-daughter always pulls that "i need some water" type shit because she doesn't want to go to bed, I call her Joseph. Because she's always STALIN!! *laughs in dad

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
For Hearing Impaired Viewers... here sign language, pre show, halftime, post show...

Pre Show:

Since Fox always move camera in their fox feed... another yt channel has full signs for those songs:

Christine Sun Kim Performs 'America, The Beautiful' :

Christine Sun Kim Performs the National Anthem:

Halftime: (use vpn to view, its blacked out in usa)

Post Show:

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I thought KC straddled two states. Oh well.

The two cities, KCK and KC are about 3 miles apart drawing a straight line. One's in Missouri and right over the river one's in Kansas. If you're not from the area and especially if you're not into sports, you more than likely think it's a Kansas team. I think I was in my mid to late 20s when I finally figured out they were a Missouri team.

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Will agree there that him getting leads seems to not be in his wheel house but you know that fuck him and the Forty Whiners...I hope this continues to be his MO

Top Bottom