What do you think happens w/ Romo this year

• Total voters

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Apparently it sounds like the extension is almost done and Jerry commented that he is not being paid like a bus driver and said he wants the coaches to use his skills better.

Why didn't Garrett get fired again? That is a direct indictment on him.

Should ave just got rid if the guy and brought In a west coast offense instead of being in between on everything.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
maybe his GM could get him better o-linemen ?

Thats what I was going to say. Not sure what skills he could improve on, he fares pretty well considering he does have to elude the rush alot and the run game has been subpar for a few seasons.

Have a draft where they get someone like Warmack in round 1 and maybe Faulk in 3 or 4, and both those guys probably upgrade the OL vastly from day one. Romo would improve and hopefully not make as many mistakes, and the run game would be vastly better.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Don't get crazy.

Bandwagon fans don't buy jerseys of players they don't know and this organization bends over backwards to that type of fan.

I actually own a Tyron Smith jersey and will buy a fricken Jonathan Cooper or Chance Warmack one if we draft either.

Who's with me!?!

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I actually own a Tyron Smith jersey and will buy a fricken Jonathan Cooper or Chance Warmack one if we draft either.

Who's with me!?!

I'm in.

Although I have not worn my gennaro denapoli or Matt Lehr jerseys yet..so it might be a waste of money

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Apparently it sounds like the extension is almost done and Jerry commented that he is not being paid like a bus driver and said he wants the coaches to use his skills better.

Why didn't Garrett get fired again? That is a direct indictment on him.

Should ave just got rid if the guy and brought In a west coast offense instead of being in between on everything.

Romo is a Bill Walsh type of QB, while Garrett keeps trying to turn him into Troy Aikman.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Tony Romo is my f'ing hero.

No other QB has to try to get by every year without an Offensive Line, Head Coach, and General Manager.

Sad thing is if we gave him just 1 of those things he might actually pull it off.

Top Bottom