bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
nobody else wanted him, so naturally Jerry had to throw millions at him. I don't want average players back even at "team friendly" prices. we don't get better that way.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Dallas just signed ex Eagle corner Nolan Carroll to 3 year deal worth 10 mil.

4 mil up front this year.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Damn, the rich get richer. New England just traded for Brandin Cooks. Who the hell is going to stop that offense? They now have 2 deep threats, and great intermediate and short options.

Cooks, Hogan, Amendola, Edelman, Dion Lewis, James White, Gronk, holy shit.

For a 1st round pick though. Basically a 2nd since it's the final pick in the round.

Watch them sign AD on the cheap.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Damn, the rich get richer. New England just traded for Brandin Cooks. Who the hell is going to stop that offense? They now have 2 deep threats, and great intermediate and short options.

Cooks, Hogan, Amendola, that jitterbug guy, Dion Lewis, James White, Gronk, holy shit.

For a 1st round pick though.

Wait til they fuck Cleveland out of all kinds of picks on Garrapolo. Recoup all the picks they have used then some.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Cooks, Hogan, Amendola, that jitterbug guy, Dion Lewis, James White, Gronk, holy shit.

For a 1st round pick though.

Dallas is gonna need Belichik/Brady to retire before they can begin to dream of winning another super bowl

I think I read the Pats had 60 million in cap room after winning the Super Bowl yet we have the cap guru

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
nobody else wanted him, so naturally Jerry had to throw millions at him. I don't want average players back even at "team friendly" prices. we don't get better that way.

Nobody else is picking the trash we left at the curb in Claiborne, so you can expect Jerry to throw money at him too.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Dallas is gonna need Belichik/Brady to retire before they can begin to dream of winning another super bowl

I think I read the Pats had 60 million in cap room after winning the Super Bowl yet we have the cap guru

Must be all those contracts that they re-structured...

Right, Theebsbair?

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Wait til they fuck Cleveland out of all kinds of picks on Garrapolo. Recoup all the picks they have used then some.

I doubt that the Pats trade him. How many years do they think Brady has left?

I'm betting they're going to keep grooming him in the intricacies of their O so that when Brady steps down; they won't miss a beat plugging a finely tuned Garrapolo in there.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I doubt that the Pats trade him. How many years do they think Brady has left?

I'm betting they're going to keep grooming him in the intricacies of their O so that when Brady steps down; they won't miss a beat plugging a finely tuned Garrapolo in there.

If they can get a haul for him, of course they'll deal him. Belicheat knows he is nothing special, a product of their system who will fall on his face when he leaves. I think thats why they are doing all this wheeling and dealing because they know they are about fuck somebody like the Browns royally out of all kinds of picks.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

Jerrah is a wildcatter, why would he do things the smart way.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
So I go for a power nap and come back to find T-Willy, Paea and Carroll.

51a9d9d24463a239e762182eb29d9889.gif

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If they can get a haul for him, of course they'll deal him. Belicheat knows he is nothing special, a product of their system who will fall on his face when he leaves. I think thats why they are doing all this wheeling and dealing because they know they are about fuck somebody like the Browns royally out of all kinds of picks.

Yep, watch him be the next Matt Cassel.

Maybe in 2021 Garrett can go 1-8 with him, too.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone listening to Mike Fisher on 105.3?

Gawd damn, I'd like to punch him in the face. He's trying to argue that jeri cut a deal with Romo to release him (which is probably true and not the issue I have a problem with) and now jeri/cowboys are reneging on that deal and its going to cause havoc with Romo and their relationship.

I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHETHER ROMO IS UPSET, DEAL WITH IT MOTHER FUCKER!! YOU'VE MADE OVER $120 MILLION DOLLARS WITH THE COWBOYS SO SIT YER ASS IN THE CORNER UNTIL THEY'RE READY TO TELL YOU WHERE YOU'RE GOING!!

so tired of this organization pandering to their players and punting leverage at every single opportunity

Fisher is as reliable as all those sourced up CZ idiots, which means he sux ass.

This dude doesn't know jack shit about what's going on with the Cowboys. A true loser in every sense.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If the price is right, how about making him our swing OT?

I think he basically showed he cant play T in the NFL. He really struggles in pass protection, even inside at G.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not disappointed they re-signed TWill. They got him for fairly cheap dollars compared to what some of these guys got, and he has not been a bad player. It also means finding a starting caliber WR early in the draft isn't a real need, which means its resources that can be used on defense. The top 3 WR's are set, but Butler only has a 1 yr deal and I think its a given that Lucky Whitehead is going to be replaced. Definitely room for mid to late rd pick (or two) with some speed and return ability.

Stephen Paea hasn't been too good last two yrs, but he was playing in 3-4 defenses both of those years I believe. He did have 6 sacks his last season in Chicago (2014). Maybe he's a decent rotation guy to replace McClain. He did play for Marinelli in Chicago I believe.

Nolan Carroll doesn't do much for me. I guess the upside is he has had double digit passes defensed in 3 of last 4 years. The last time we had starting CB's get double digits passes defensed was 2013 (Carr and Scandrick both had 12 that year). Kinda interested in seeing what some of his ratings were (like PFF and QB rating against). Maybe someone can post if they have it.

Demontrae Moore seems like classic underachiever. Talented but lazy and stupid. Like Paea above, Moore's best year was 2014 when he had 5 1/2 sacks in his 2nd year in the league. The only other good thing of note with him is I read Pete Carroll was apparently happy with his work ethic last year.

Pretty ho hum signings. The one thing that's kinda interesting is there were absolutely no whispers about any of these guys getting deals here, or even visiting. Even with TW they seemed resolved to he was gone.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
A lot of depth signings which is fine, just don't know why we are doing it on the 2nd day of free agency.

Carroll does not impress me. The FO must know something (or think they do) because they tried to sign him last year.

We have literally had 4 chances to sign Moore, including the middle of this season when we brought him and worked him out.

Paea isn't going to be asked to do much, rotate with Thornton at the 1Tech, but this signing seems 3 years too late. We could have signed him over re-upping Hayden and chose not to.

I'm getting nervous about this FO. Last year's draft was amazing (I doubted it at the time) so they get some benefit of the doubt, but their free agency approach the past few years has been questionable at best.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Fisher is as reliable as all those sourced up CZ idiots, which means he sux ass.

This dude doesn't know jack shit about what's going on with the Cowboys. A true loser in every sense.

I agree

what bothered me was his ridiculous logic of how bad it would be if the Cowboys didn't do whats best for Romo, especially after jeri supposedly promising to release Romo.

Absurd

Top Bottom