Reaction score
so far i've heard that escobar's and wilcox's lockers are both cleared out. escobar even moved back to california a month ago.

doesn't look like cowboys will pursue either of them at all.

midswat rejoice.

:towel :towel :towel

Reaction score
Giants and Patriots are interested in ex-Chargers guard DJ Fluker. Has a visit scheduled with the Giants.

Reaction score
Prince Amukamara got a one year 7 million dollar deal.

Why can't anyone offer Claiborne something?

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Ticket tickers have been talking about Claiborne probably to Baltimore.

But yeah, sign something official and make sure he can't come back.

Reaction score
Redskins sign Terrell Pryor for one year at 8 million.

Whats with Pryor and Jeffries signing one year deals?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
looks like the league is getting smart and not doing as many insane contracts. There have been several one year deals where the team has flexibility and leverage plus the player stays motivated to earn another contract

the cowboys really need to rethink their cap mgt. They need to tank a year to clear out a shit load of cap space so they can start paying in advance with large bonuses burned off early instead of locking in with long term deals where they are stuck with a player they have no leverage over and eventually have dead money eating up the cap

Reaction score
Coradell Patterson is meeting with the Redskins and Raiders.

Oddly used in Minnesota. He's more dangerous as a returner than a receiver, or has been to date. He has a lot of speed and I wouldn't want to face him twice a year. Just because I think he'd be Laverneous Coles/Santana Moss type against our secondary. Not necessarily a game breaker, but enough of a threat and a guy who made big plays at the worst times for us. That would be our luck, anyway.

Edit: Hes leaving DC and heading to the Raiders now per twitter. Odds are Washington isn't going to sign him because if so I doubt Snyder let him leave.

Last edited:

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Coradell Patterson is meeting with the Redskins and Raiders.

Oddly used in Minnesota. He's more dangerous as a returner than a receiver, or has been to date. He has a lot of speed and I wouldn't want to face him twice a year. Just because I think he'd be Laverneous Coles/Santana Moss type against our secondary. Not necessarily a game breaker, but enough of a threat and a guy who made big plays at the worst times for us. That would be our luck, anyway.
I don't see why we wouldn't be interested in him.

Oh yeah, because we have Lucky Whitehead. What was I thinking.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Be patient people. It'll soon be time to start signing the scrubs nobody else wants.

In all honesty, I do think it's smart to wait and sign guys who fall through the cracks a little. Those guys are usually practically the same player as ones who go for a lot more money.

Only guy I think we might miss at all is Leary. And supposedly maybe Church's leadership, although as a player on the field, he's mediocre to bad.

Reaction score
Hello TWilly. While the rest of the league had no use for a three legged race horse. We resigned you for 4 more years. Idiots.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The Cowboys have agreed to a deal with defensive tackle Stephen Paea, according to a source. The seven-year veteran played for defensive coordinator Rod Marinelli with the Chicago Bears and started 12 games for the Cleveland Browns in 2016.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
speaking of scrubs nobody else wants....hey twill, welcome back.

ho hum.

Top Bottom