Woodson Bible & Guns

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Heh. The irony of all them Obamayouths doing their rape, drug and robbery festivals under the Occupy Wall Street heading is just so rich. I mean, has there ever been a worse Goldman Sachs house boy among the US executives than Bammy Boy?

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
are you suggesting democrats are in charge of some sort of make believe economy that they can manipulate in order to win elections

oh so it wasnt a problem with retarded fiscal policies and trickle down economics, the democrats were just playing possum til they could win the white house back. forget about john kerry.

So sad. Kids are going to kill this country. Seriously, look at what this loon believes. Frank and Dodd were claiming everything was great. They testified it was great the week before the shit hit the fan. Do you even know who they are? Fuck. I am sick of dealing with tards.

Hey DezIrvin why is Obama ramming through multiple trade agreements that ship jobs offshore, just like Clinton did? It one big party you moron.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Had to look it up. Dude, you're old... I humbly suggest that your sex dream Bammy Boy hasn't been quite so successful with liberating the pervs if you're still in the closet after all these years.

You were not here when he admitted to favors for homeless men to buy drugs. Ahh, the good old days.

Woodson Bible & Guns

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Obama: So successful even Kenya is ashamed of him!

Kenya gears for mass nude protest against Obama's aggressive gay stance

Kenya gears for mass nude protest against Obama’s “aggressive” gay stance

Kenya’s Republican Liberty Party has notified of its intention to mobilise 5,000 men and women to protest naked against President Barack Obama’s “aggressive support for homosexuality”.

The party said it has already notified the authorities of the protest scheduled to hold on July 22 and 23, coinciding with the U.S. president’s visit to Kenya.

Vincent Kidala, the party’s leader, wrote to the Police on Monday to notify the authorities of the planned protest march from Nairobi’s Freedom Corner to the streets of the capital.

He said the protest would involve “totally naked men and women” to “demonstrate the difference between men and women.
“The procession shall be carried out by approximately 5,000 totally naked men and women to protest the President Barack Obama’s open and aggressive support for Homosexuality.

“The party’s main objective is for him to understand the difference between a man and a woman,” he said in the letter to the Police.

Admittedly, living with the First Tranny would make a better man than Obama confused.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So sad. Kids are going to kill this country.

Kids don't know any better. They only know what they learned in school and teachers are far more liberal than when we were young. Unfortunately, the same applies to our colleges. These places are like communist re-education camps for young people. It's going to be a huge wake up call when the truth comes knocking and everything they've ever been told to believe was a lie.

Reaction score
It's going to be a huge wake up call when the truth comes knocking and everything they've ever been told to believe was a lie.

that happens when they go off to the big wide world and realize that their parents were actually just misguided small town bigots. it's great that our schools can sometimes get ahold of them before their parents have the chance to indoctrinate them fully and keep the cycle going.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
that happens when they go off to the big wide world and realize that their parents were actually just misguided small town bigots. it's great that our schools can sometimes get ahold of them before their parents have the chance to indoctrinate them fully and keep the cycle going.

Some of it is our faults as parents. Our kids no longer work (in general) and we baby them. Our relationship with our kids has evolved to where we've become "friends".

I talk with my kids all the time about what's going on in the world. They're the ones that will have to pay for this mess. At the end of the day, both parties in government are full of liars who only care about themselves. I'm convinced of that. No one, no matter how rabid a liberal, can tell me that it's a wise move to give aliens permanent status, make them citizens and give them the right to vote. We'll eventually have one party rule which is their ultimate goal to keep themselves in power at the expense of the country. That's a very dangerous proposition in a democratic society.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
close the borders man

lets build a moat around america

See kids, this is what being a drug addict does to you. It fries you and leaves you incapable of rational thought. DezIrvin loves importing rapists, murderers, and child molesters into our country. He gets off on other's pain because he is damaged goods. Pretty lousy way to go through life.

Next he will offer to pay for all the trash he wants to import. Oh wait, he is a broke ass fool that wants us to pay his way for him and for all his above mentioned buddies, so that wont happen.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Wow, I am liking this forum more and more. We can actually talk about how Obama and the libtards are screwing this country royally.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I saw where the isis losers said they wanted to kill Obama, my question is why? he is the best thing that's ever happened to them.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I saw where the isis losers said they wanted to kill Obama, my question is why? he is the best thing that's ever happened to them.

No kidding. He has done more to support radical Isalmist than any president and the way he treats our one true ally in the region, Israel, is a crying shame.

Top Bottom