Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Don't be afraid to admit you're superpunk and Cobra, Mike. I'm not gonna ban you for retreading.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'd fuck the shit out of Sarah Palin while she calls me her big maverick.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
that doesnt sound right

people are getting more rights all the time. tolerance is at an all time high. obviously barry cant get all the credit - social media is huge because if you're a bigoted piece of shit everyone will find out QUICK and make you pay. but man what a time to be alive. what a country. what a president. what a man. what a man. what a man. what a mighty good man.

Tell that to blacks and liberals. They are positive that there is state sponsored racism running rampant.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
image.jpg
I don't follow US politics so not sure how accurate. Just trying to stir the pot.

Reaction score
mostly all that other stuff but sure that's cool too. its nice to have such a great thing for civil rights happen under his tenure

Reaction score
I’m waiting till we have an Atheist President. Someone who doesn’t believe in an outdated book based on fairy tales.

Reaction score
i feel like they're all probably atheist. you can't see and know what they see and know and believe the story.

but you can't be "openly" atheist in america. it was just a few years back that they were america's least trusted group. gotta keep it on the dl

Woodson Bible & Guns

Cheerleader
Reaction score
mostly all that other stuff but sure that's cool too. its nice to have such a great thing for civil rights happen under his tenure
Well, I'm glad that you have such a detached distance from your own profit center, as it were. Very WASP of you. And of course, compared to the rest of Bammy Boy's little shenanigans gay marriage isn't much - when blue seaboard voters get incinerated by the Iranian bombs in job lots, I'm sure we'll all be thanking Bammy's legacy for trying to balance up the illegal invasion somehow.

Top Bottom