C

Cr122

" Hey BC the Cowboys just resigned Sensadumb "....

Excuse me...............

funnysuicide.gif

It's funnier when it's in slow motion.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I confused. We have added Dez Bryant, Tyron Smith, Sean Lee, Demarco Murray, David Arkin, josh brent, dwayne harris and will hopefully see the development of Victor Butler, john phillips, brandon williams, kevin ogletree, barry church...

We did not "add" Dez, Sean, Josh, Victor, Brandon, Kevin and Barry. Those were all on the team at the end of last year and we were not exactly clicking on all cylinders.

What we are doing is banking on a lot, and I do mean a lot of young players to mature, almost magically, in one offseason. It just so happens that offseason included no OTAs, no minicamps and oh by the way, we have a new defensive system to learn too.

It is just Jerry gambling again. He just loves to do that.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
We did not "add" Dez, Sean, Josh, Victor, Brandon, Kevin and Barry. Those were all on the team at the end of last year and we were not exactly clicking on all cylinders.

What we are doing is banking on a lot, and I do mean a lot of young players to mature, almost magically, in one offseason. It just so happens that offseason included no OTAs, no minicamps and oh by the way, we have a new defensive system to learn too.

It is just Jerry gambling again. He just loves to do that.

actually the statement was that we havent added to the team since the 09 season ended at minnesota. So we have added those guys since then.

C

Cr122

You're all laughing now, just wait until the season starts and our starters are Sensabum and AOA.

I know Ryan is going to get our defense to play better, but if a guy can't cover, how the fuck can you coach that?

The main problem with last years safeties was they couldn't cover, guess what, they won't cover again this year.

And why do you think they only signed him for a 1 year contract? Yeah, noone wanted him, plus he won't be here in 2012.

I feel good about the defense this year, except the safety positions. Damn, Darren Woodson could come out of retirement and cover better than these guys could.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You're all laughing now, just wait until the season starts and our starters are Sensabum and AOA.

I know Ryan is going to get our defense to play better, but if a guy can't cover, how the fuck can you coach that?

The main problem with last years safeties was they couldn't cover, guess what, they won't cover again this year.

And why do you think they only signed him for a 1 year contract? Yeah, noone wanted him, plus he won't be here in 2012.

I feel good about the defense this year, except the safety positions. Damn, Darren Woodson could come out of retirement and cover better than these guys could.

i cant imagine a scenario where AOA is a starter. He is just getting alot work this first week at camp to see where he is at..There is no way he is the starter.

but it makes for a good story for people to bitch about so I guess until the starter is signed the bitching will continue.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
i cant imagine a scenario where AOA is a starter. He is just getting alot work this first week at camp to see where he is at..There is no way he is the starter.

but it makes for a good story for people to bitch about so I guess until the starter is signed the bitching will continue.

Bitchin'.

C

Cr122

It just worries me a bit, Jerry gets wind of this, or some other GM tells him he has a talented safety tandem, and AOA is the starter.

We better at least sign Elam.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Sensabaugh is less than worthless.

At least one more year of ignoring a nearly decade long need for improved play at the safety positions.

Jerry's "going for it".

I'd rather take the two worst options out there at safety than let this bum son of a bitch collect another payday from this team.

Thanks, Stephen and Jerry. So very effing much. DIAF.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It just worries me a bit, Jerry gets wind of this, or some other GM tells him he has a talented safety tandem, and AOA is the starter.

We better at least sign Elam.

Jerry is not making that type of decision. FOr all the hyperbole etc...he does not make that decision.

In fact it went over the medias head the other day when garrett specifically said our front office will make a personnel decision and stephen and jerry will come in and make the financial decision .....I have never heard parcells or wade state it like that.....No one has talked about it but Garrett was saying something with that statement. Fans should take note.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah Im not an ATL fan so I don't care about what they did in the draft or how good they think they are, but they didn't go 6-10. We didn't even make the playoffs.

Every yr is different

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
for what its worth, babe just said look for the elam signing to be done soon.

same as what everyone else is saying so no biggy I am sure.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
lol @ Alan Ball.

One new guy back there will have to do. I would have taken just about anyone other than Sensabaugh, but what are you going to do?

Cythim

Reaction score
For that matter NA isnt a good tackler either. Jason Babin is 31 yrs old and before last yr had never had a season with mroe than 4 or 5 sacks.

Are you fucking kidding me? NA is a great tackler. He doesn't rack up the stats like lesser CBs do but how can he when QBs are scared to throw at him? NA is going to blow your mind when you see him destroy us twice this year.

Top Bottom