Texas Ace

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Mike fisher was just on the fan reciting all the years Dallas has opened on the road and closed on the road and he made it sound like the team was not happy about it.

Maybe we are going to get a home opener and closer. I will say it again, if we open and close at home we will make the playoffs

The team shouldn't be happy about it because the scheduling hasn't been all that fair in our favor.

We have opened the season on the road 9 times out of the last 11 seasons, and we have closed on the road 5 out of the last 6 seasons.

The last time we both opened and closed at home in the same season? 1998.

That's totally ridiculous and I sure hope the team has brought it to the league's attention.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
All of these ASU guys (also Cowboys Fans) around here are hoping the Cowboys have a home game October 6th. The Sun Devils play Notre Damne in the Death Star October 5th.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I hear ya texas ace.

It's sucked, it has sucked some of the excitement out of bring a ticket holder, we never get the most exciting games at home.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
On the zone someone is saying dal at phi October 20 and Philly here week 17.

So far two possible December games at chi dec 9th and phi at home.

I bet the saints and the broncos are the other two, just like the steelers last year.

Texas Ace

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It would be nice to get one of those "easy" games at home to open up with like the Skins got for like 4 years straight.

Cowboys vs Raiders at noon.

Make it so.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It would be nice to get one of those "easy" games at home to open up with like the Skins got for like 4 years straight.

Cowboys vs Raiders at noon.

Make it so.

I love the idea of the giants here to start the season on snf.

The crowd will be fantastic and the energy will be through the probably open roof.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Man, I love football. I'm sitting here like a 5-year old on Christmas morning waiting for this damn schedule release.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Gb at sf week 1 on fox

Nyg at dal week 1 Denver at nyg week 2 manning bowl eleventy.

Texas Ace

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Gb at sf week 1 on fox

Nyg at dal week 1 Denver at nyg week 2 manning bowl eleventy.

I hope this isn't true.

I'm tired of seeing the damn Giants in week 1 or week 17, same for the Eagles.

I know we have to play one of them to end the season, but I'd like to play someone not in our division to start.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
is anyone planning on watching any schedule shows on tv? or listening to anything on the radio?

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If this is true and we open at home and close at home.

Then we are winning the division. We may have the worst front office in the league, but we will win the division.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Giants media people seem to be confirming the week 1 and 2 rumor

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Then we are winning the division. We may have the worst front office in the league, but we will win the division.

not if we don't upgrade the roster we won't. Sensabaugh to Will Allen ain't cuttin it.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
not if we don't upgrade the roster we won't. Sensabaugh to Will Allen ain't cuttin it.

Well that is the important part.

I am banking on them getting four guys who will help right away and two difference makers, plus fixing right tackle one way or the other.

A lot to ask of this shitty front office I know.

Top Bottom