LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That's fair, I'm not sold on it either. I expect Claiborne to be pretty good (and think this defense will actually fit him better) but like you say, he needs to be really good to justify that trade up. And I think some people overhype Crawford a little bit.

But on the whole, I don't think drafting is the reason we can't find a winning record the last couple of years.

Would it be a bad thing if Crawford turns out to be a very good rotational player?

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I don't either. Mediocre coaching and a ton of injuries have a lot more to do with it.

That has compounded the problem. And I think had we played at home the last two years to finish the season we win at least one of those games.

Doesn't change the fact that we have had very limited production from our drafts recently. Lee and carter look great, but carter has not given us a full season yet nor has lee. Two 2nd rounders who have not even given us 16 games in one season yet.

So as good as they appear it just hasn't shown up yet.

We need serious production from our first three picks and we need to get contributors out of the rest of the draft.

The front office needs to be better, so does the coaching.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Back to the schedule, it's down to Rams game or Vikings game most likely for my Dallas trip. I think West Virginia plays at TCU the same weekend as Cowboys/Vikings so I'm leaning towards that one.

I've decided to skip the San Diego game. USC comes right to my backyard so I'm going to that game and I don't feel like running around in what I was hoping would be a chill weekend in San Diego. I know Superpunk is heartbroken.

Last edited:

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Crowd was good for the 07 Vikings game. Peterson was a rookie and Childress stopped giving him the ball.

it will be a good environment again I bet.

Top Bottom