Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Seeing Garrett come over and stand with Mike McCarthy to check on Dak when he went down made me hate him just a little bit less

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Seeing Garrett come over and stand with Mike McCarthy to check on Dak when he went down made me hate him just a little bit less

Definitely gave me the feels to see that. Red may be a joke of a HC (and OC), but he’s a hell of a human being. He really cared for Dak you can tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Definitely gave me the feels to see that. Red may be a joke of a HC (and OC), but he’s a hell of a human being. He really cared for Dak you can tell.

He earned back some of my respect right then that he had lost over the last few years simply by breathing

Reactions: MrB

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
He earned back some of my respect right then that he had lost over the last few years simply by breathing

Ehhh......that's only because he's no longer here. If he was, we'd be blaming him for the play call and cursing him. Don't get sentimental with that fuck. Fuck Red.....

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Ehhh......that's only because he's no longer here. If he was, we'd be blaming him for the play call and cursing him. Don't get sentimental with that fuck. Fuck Red.....
Yeah, nobody anywhere ever has said he's not a great guy. That was never a criticism or even a topic of critique. Him coming to MMs side when Dak was hurt doesn't do shit for me. Around a million or so other people would do the same thing if they'd had the access. Such crap really. That red goof gets NO respect of any kind from me, short of his hanging then gutting Jerruh on facebook live. Fuck that mother fucker, he doesn't belong on the field with Dak.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Sentimentality like this is exactly how this smarmy fucking worm keeps jobs. It's how he undermines real coaches. It's how he blinds players to his idiocy. It's how he hides his abject incompetence.

Can't believe anyone here gets suckered in by it where he's concerned, even the slightest little bit. You all need slapped.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Did anyone happen to see this? I would love to see video.

A friend asked me if I saw the exchange between Garrett and Jerry prior to the game on Sunday. Garrett when up to Jerry and went in for a hug and Jerry pretty much ignored him. He said it was a very awkward exchange.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
dallas1-02.gif

Top Bottom