spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
My old man (who is a long time Cowboys fan) told me that since Jerry is a billionaire with plenty o money and since he loves Garrett, why not move him to another side of the organization? Have him be an adviser or scout or something.

kwcoolk619

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Today, a Garrett apologist in CZ posted this:

"I'm telling you guys you're wrong about Garrett, but we absolutely need a new defensive coordinator and scheme..."
Later in the same thread: " Can anyone here tell me exactly what Jason Garrett do and what would replacing him do to improve this team? "

There is no point to try to reason with a hardhead.

Sal Monella

Man among boys
Reaction score
My old man (who is a long time Cowboys fan) told me that since Jerry is a billionaire with plenty o money and since he loves Garrett, why not move him to another side of the organization? Have him be an adviser or scout or something.
Your old man might not know we already had that for 17 years, Ginger's dad Jim was a scout here from '87 to 04. It's how we got Jason Carrottop in the first place. Jason's younger brother Judd also currently works in the front office. We have more than enough Garrett in the organization. Way more than enough. It's like a cancer.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

As the other guy mentioned, would rather just be rid of him completely.

I don't want him hanging around and continuing to have the ear of drunken GM, where he might start "influencing" what the new coach and staff do or what systems they run etc etc. We need a 100% clean break from this turd.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO ... not gonna fire this fuck till the end of the season 🤔.. my only guess is because Lincoln Riley has to finish out his Oklahoma season. 🤷🏻‍♂️
[/QUOTE
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO ... not gonna fire this fuck till the end of the season 🤔.. my only guess is because Lincoln Riley has to finish out his Oklahoma season. 🤷🏻‍♂️

No. He's not going to fire him period, even after the season. No need to; his contract will be up.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Say what you will about Jerry, one thing that can't be denied is that he gave Garrett EVERY opportunity to succeed. Cowboys had better teams talent-wise under Garrett, than the Eagles' team that won the Super Bowl a couple of years ago. Garrett simply couldn't do shit with. Still waiting to see this example of purported genius scheme designs that he came up with decades ago while he was on the sidelines as a 3rd string scrub.

Mr Cowboy

ONLY THE BEST
Reaction score
He could be Rowdy's side kick!

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
And a Zoner actually has a thread: "The Argument to Keep Jason Garrett for 2020". It boggles the mind. There are crazy stats to prove that Garrett is unfit to be a head coach.
I saw that thread and the arguments for this were just asinine...it must have taken the guy hours to write it b/c he couldn't stop himself from laughing after every word he wrote!!!
Basically says that mediocrity and hope were just fine...my guess is Jerrah hacked the guys account and dropped it!!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I suppose there are worse things than Garrett

12f7ee675064a473d5c89c8bc28f6f2a.jpg

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I suppose there are worse things than Garrett

12f7ee675064a473d5c89c8bc28f6f2a.jpg

I'd rather have a team that sucks but changes regimes every two years where there is hope in sight than a team that is mediocre with the same regime where there is no hope in sight.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
When ya want the skinny on what’s really going on around the league, ya go to Trent Dilfer!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
When ya want the skinny on what’s really going on around the league, ya go to Trent Dilfer!

According to Trent Dilfer the first person teams will call for a HC position will be Jason Garrett

You can’t make this shit up

When questioned about his opinion, Dilfer declared Garrett would be "the number one candidate day one" if the Cowboys moved on from him.

"He's a hell of a football coach. He's an incredibly good leader ... admired and revered around the NFL."

Top Bottom