Reaction score
Doomsday has managed to bring cobrakai and NoDak together...

Greatest troll job ever.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Doomsday has managed to bring cobrakai and NoDak together...

Greatest troll job ever.
It ain't trollin' man, when one reasonably busts the Jones' in the chops. For any reason.

Get your haterade hat on! It's almost football season!:hellyeah

Reaction score
I got a lot of hate for Jerruh and sons... but I'm not gonna make up something to criticize them over. There are enough legit things that I don't feel the need. They say plenty of dumb things... this isn't even close to the dumbest thing they've said. You've just misinterpreted. No big deal.

Just like I can't stand homers who love everything he does... they have no credibility when giving their opinions on the team cause everything is great. I'm not about to go in the other direction and say everything they do is the worst.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I got a lot of hate for Jerruh and sons... but I'm not gonna make up something to criticize them over. There are enough legit things that I don't feel the need. They say plenty of dumb things... this isn't even close to the dumbest thing they've said. You've just misinterpreted. No big deal.

Just like I can't stand homers who love everything he does... they have no credibility when giving their opinions on the team cause everything is great. I'm not about to go in the other direction and say everything they do is the worst.
They don't even tie their fucking shoes right, to suit my hater ass.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
like an autistic randy galloway
But with more education in writing and communicating. Sort of vital things to have if your whole job is communicating clearly.

I know, too much to ask.

Top Bottom