dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
AOC claimed woman everywhere would die because of this.

Hopefully she is first.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I bet millions of men woke up today eternally grateful for this video that they won't have to wake up next to this thing after a hard night's drinking.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score

“At the end of the day, if you say something is unconstitutional you have to show me where,” said the Yale law professor. “Roe v. Wade says it is unconstitutional to prohibit abortion before viability, basically 22 weeks. If you look at the Constitution, it doesn’t say anything about abortion one way or another…. Roe v. Wade doesn’t even quote the language of the Constitution that it says is applicable, which in effect says that liberty and property can be restricted with proper legal procedures.”

In response to people who criticized the decision for upending Supreme Court precedent, Amar argued that the primary law of the land is the Constitution -- not the precedents. In his view, decisions that do not arise from the Constitution itself should be “thrown overboard.”

“Precedents can and should be disregarded when they’re egregiously wrong,” he said.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

“At the end of the day, if you say something is unconstitutional you have to show me where,” said the Yale law professor. “Roe v. Wade says it is unconstitutional to prohibit abortion before viability, basically 22 weeks. If you look at the Constitution, it doesn’t say anything about abortion one way or another…. Roe v. Wade doesn’t even quote the language of the Constitution that it says is applicable, which in effect says that liberty and property can be restricted with proper legal procedures.”

In response to people who criticized the decision for upending Supreme Court precedent, Amar argued that the primary law of the land is the Constitution -- not the precedents. In his view, decisions that do not arise from the Constitution itself should be “thrown overboard.”

“Precedents can and should be disregarded when they’re egregiously wrong,” he said.
I sent this same article to a couple of dumbasses that swear up and down this SCOTUS took away a "constitutional right" and their heads exploded with hate.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I sent this same article to a couple of dumbasses that swear up and down this SCOTUS took away a "constitutional right" and their heads exploded with hate.
The only constitutional rights that the government has taken from us are the right to bear arms (some states have "assault weapons bans and limited concealed carry laws), and they are in the process of taking away our freedom of assembly, and freedom of speech with this nonsense about January 6. People are being arrested and jailed for being at the Jan 6 protest and Trump is under fire for simply having considered legal options to contest the 2020 election.

touchdown

Reaction score
:biggrin_2x:
Texas can enforce 1925 abortion ban, state Supreme Court says

The ruling Friday night exposes abortion providers to fines and lawsuits even before the state’s trigger law goes into effect.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
If you believe you have a right to vote away my hard earned income in the form of income taxes, then don't be mad when I vote to take away your abortions.

touchdown

Reaction score

JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — As attorneys argued about abortion laws across the South on Tuesday, a Mississippi judge rejected a request by the state’s only abortion clinic to temporarily block a law that would ban most abortions.

Without other developments in the Mississippi lawsuit, the clinic will close at the end of business Wednesday and the state law will take effect Thursday.

Top Bottom