GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Fisher talking about 2 offensive staffers being potentially on the chopping block..

Find out who theebs

Reaction score
Wanna bet Ryan gets another DC job this year? I'm sure he might get a job as a position coach somewhere, but I seriously doubt anybody hires him as a DC.

As for becoming my whipping boy. If they continue to play shit defense, I'll continue to go off on them. Just like I've gone off on Garrett for the last 1/3 of this season or so because I dont think he's done a good job.

Wrong again. 3 days unemployed.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
My respect for Jeff Fisher just went way down.

Why he hired chuck Cecil as his dc in the past.

And it makes perfect sense fisher played for buddy and runs a variation of buddy's defense.

It's actually a perfect fit.

Except rob is nowhere near the coach buddy and Rex are on defense, especially on game day.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wrong again. 3 days unemployed.

Yep, had forgot about the connection with Fisher.

And Fisher had annoucned two months ago or so that he probably wouldnt bring Gregg Williams back whether he was re-instated or not. Fisher I think served as his own DC this year.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yep, had forgot about the connection with Fisher.

And Fisher had annoucned two months ago or so that he probably wouldnt bring Gregg Williams back whether he was re-instated or not. Fisher I think served as his own DC this year.

Williams son ran the defense and they said he blitzed too much and were unhappy with him. That is why they let him go.

Top Bottom