Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Very sad and I'm wondering if the poor guy didn't take his own life. I don't know the back story other than he was struggling but I do find it amazing how Athletes can make millions and then pass away fairly destitute. I don't know if MB fits into this catagory but when I hear of an athlete who made millions living in an apartment, I'm thinking the guy's life took a downward spiral.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
when I hear of an athlete who made millions living in an apartment, I'm thinking the guy's life took a downward spiral.
That was my first thought as well. The fact that it was in Frisco makes me wonder if the team was putting him up.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Very sad and I'm wondering if the poor guy didn't take his own life. I don't know the back story other than he was struggling but I do find it amazing how Athletes can make millions and then pass away fairly destitute. I don't know if MB fits into this catagory but when I hear of an athlete who made millions living in an apartment, I'm thinking the guy's life took a downward spiral.
I think it was Dez Bryant who mentioned months ago MBIII was not doing well at all.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
"With the way the world is going, it's 4th and 2 in heaven from our own 8 yard line. God needed someone to get that 2 yards without giving up a safety."

From one of the FB religious pages.

daboyz

NFCE CHAMPIONS 🏆
Reaction score
This one really hit home. Barber always played hard & gave his all. He died too young. God must have been in need of a great back up there for that Angels football team.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yeah... heatstroke. In an air conditioned apartment? Nobody's explaining. Heard this the other day and still waiting.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Broke and couldn't afford to turn on the AC? Sadly, there are a lot of people like that.

Top Bottom