Reaction score
Heh - how quickly the posts get shifted from "the wall can't work!" to "Jews are just like the NAZI!"

It's like an inviolate law of nature - scratch a liberal and out comes the raging anti-Semite.

post ww2 Germany wouldn't have been the Nazis, genius. I'm not Mike Huckabee. or did you forget about Germanys great wall.

Reaction score
pretty sure that's a statement you made up.

what i said was that its dumb to make statements about how China owns us when they own 7% of our debt. i broke alot of shit down though and got back country is in great shape and yuh huh finish carpenters did too make 18 an hour back in 75 so whatever

good talk

Woodson Bible & Guns

Cheerleader
Reaction score
post ww2 Germany wouldn't have been the Nazis, genius. I'm not Mike Huckabee. or did you forget about Germanys great wall.
Heh. I thought you and your ilk were trying to make the point that walls don't work? And yet everywhere they've been tried - Israel, Hungary, Finland most prominently currently - they work just fine. Back when the Krauts had one, it worked very well too, despite being a lock-in instead of a lock-out. So basically you admit that your weak bleating about how walls don't work is so much bunk.

The truth is that you are willing to accept any level of murder and rape perpetrated as long as the D's collect their votes. Contemptible doesn't even begin to describe it.

Reaction score
i am smug using words like ilk

you and your ilk

did you sneer when you typed that

Last edited:

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Don't you fucks have Social Insurence Numbers? You talk about how they are getting free shit but if you had a card that you needed to register for school or use when you go to the hospital wouldn't that prevent illegals for these services?

Does any of this matter? Whether you like it or not your next President will be Hilary and that's funny as fuck to me.

Reaction score
Don't you fucks have Social Insurence Numbers? You talk about how they are getting free shit but if you had a card that you needed to register for school or use when you go to the hospital wouldn't that prevent illegals for these services?

Does any of this matter? Whether you like it or not your next President will be Hilary and that's funny as fuck to me
Do you kiss Hostile with that mouth?

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The "stimulus" was supposed to fix all that. Infrastructure was one of the bell-cows that got it sold. All we had to do was pass it to see that nothing but crony payoffs was in it. And as admitted much later, nothing "shovel ready" at all.

The rest of your post about illegal immigration - sanguine. The one and only thing we can do to maybe put a dent in it is for the economy to completely fail, or I dunno, how about streamlining the process for becoming legal, down to something reasonable like one year instead of the current seven-plus?

Talk of a wall is populist crap. More scary is the talk of cattle rail cars and such you can elicit from these morons if you give them that much conversational rope. Yes, they actually spew that having no idea at all where that puts them historically.
In superpunk's defense, I'll say what he should have said - most of the "national debt" is monies we owe ourselves, internally - it's a accounting thing - and it is completely unrelated and is separate from, the budget deficit.

Who told you that?

The amount of money it would actually take to fix all that would be equal to 4-5 stimuluses.

Reaction score
God could you imagine how shitty we'd be as a
Country if Hillary was elected. I mean, political alliances aside, she is about as corrupt and untrustworthy as they come.

I wish someone like Ben Carson had a legit chance in this thing.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Who told you that?
Umm, Obama? Many times? MSNBC and the rest of the alphas? All the Dems? Infrastructure was one of the bell-cows that got it sold. If we didn't pass it, our infrastructure would continue to "crumble" but if we did all would be well.

Then much later, Obama himself admitted this was a falsehood the entire time. Which, it was. For the very reason you say:
The amount of money it would actually take to fix all that would be equal to 4-5 stimuluses.
Which is, exactly what myself and every other opponent of their false selling point, said at the time and were laughed out of the park.

To which my answer was, "okay then so is infrastructure a crisis or is it not?" and got, crickets.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think if people listened to what all the candidates really said, he'd win in a landslide.

I don't really know what he has or says that appeals to people. No doubt he's a bright guy but I'm not sure he can run the country.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Umm, Obama? Many times? MSNBC and the rest of the alphas? All the Dems? Infrastructure was one of the bell-cows that got it sold. If we didn't pass it, our infrastructure would continue to "crumble" but if we did all would be well.

Then much later, Obama himself admitted this was a falsehood the entire time. Which, it was. For the very reason you say:
Which is, exactly what myself and every other opponent of their false selling point, said at the time and were laughed out of the park.

To which my answer was, "okay then so is infrastructure a crisis or is it not?" and got, crickets.

What?

So you criticize the stimulus because it couldn't fix all the infrastructure with like 15% of the funds necessary to do so?

Working on the infrastructure doesn't mean it's going to all be fixed. It just means you're going to fix some of the shit you can.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't really know what he has or says that appeals to people. No doubt he's a bright guy but I'm not sure he can run the country.

After we elected the community organizer (twice) all considerations about "experience" or "qualifications" should be out the window forever.

Reaction score

Im not sure anyone who has been president the past two decades can run the country. Look at where we are now. America is going downhill, fast.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
After we elected the community organizer (twice) all considerations about "experience" or "qualifications" should be out the window forever.

Not for me. I want a leader that can lead the country through some tough times ahead. It will take us years to get out from under this rock the community organizer put us under. Actually, I'm not so sure we ever will.

Top Bottom