Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Both Jeruh and Stephen have apparently cancelled their weekly show on 105.3 the Fan for tomorrow

I guess they don’t feel like answering the Garrett questions

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jane Slater is just now reporting that Garrett has now walked into Jerry’s office after he spent time meeting with each of his players first

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
aYQlRxW.png

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
gotta hammer out the parameters of a new deal :tiptoe

Would anything surprise us at this point? The most plausible possibility I read is that they offered him another job and let him consider it. It wouldn't surprise me if he took another job in the organization rather than take a shot in the real world of the NFL where not meeting expectations (wins, titles) leads to job loss. Garrett is not a self-made man. He'll stay where it's safe and warm in Dallas.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don’t have a preference for a specific coach. But I do want one that will let Dak be Dak and run when he sees an open lane, instead of coaching him to stay in the pocket. Garrett has tried to remove the aspects of Dak’s game that made his a good QB in year one

I want a HC that can take advantage of Dak’s abilities and game plan around them

DDdave

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The incoming HC should have full authority to keep any current coach he wants or bring in any replacement coach he chooses.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don’t have a preference for a specific coach. But I do want one that will let Dak be Dak and run when he sees an open lane, instead of coaching him to stay in the pocket. Garrett has tried to remove the aspects of Dak’s game that made his a good QB in year one

I want a HC that can take advantage of Dak’s abilities and game plan around them

What makes you believe Dak couldn't run if he wanted to? Just more meaningless qualifiers for Dak. You guys act like Garrett had a joy stick and controlled when Dak ran, when he passed and everything else about his game.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Would anything surprise us at this point? The most plausible possibility I read is that they offered him another job and let him consider it. It wouldn't surprise me if he took another job in the organization rather than take a shot in the real world of the NFL where not meeting expectations (wins, titles) leads to job loss. Garrett is not a self-made man. He'll stay where it's safe and warm in Dallas.

I have the same feeling, I feel like he won't ever coach elsewhere and will end up somewhere on jeri's payroll

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Garrett would make the perfect coach for Cleveland

I hear he’s gonna be available reeeeeeaal soon

Don’t be so sure. The Fan was just reporting that Garrett’s contract actually doesn’t expire until Jan. 14th and the Jones’ are in no hurry to make a decision. If they can’t find a candidate they REALLY like that they have the option to bring Red back next season.

Here is Jane Slater confirming what I just said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Don’t be so sure. The Fan was just reporting that Garrett’s contract actually doesn’t expire until Jan. 14th and the Jones’ are in no hurry to make a decision. If they can’t find a candidate they REALLY like that they have the option to bring Red back next season.
I seriously believe they're keeping Ginger. The dude is fam. They're gonna clean house of a bunch of assistants and hire people Ginger wants. They'll give him 2 years at least to turn this thing around the way they want it to go. They think they have a SB team if only this, if only that. Can't give up on Ginger now, they're invested.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I seriously believe they're keeping Ginger. The dude is fam. They're gonna clean house of a bunch of assistants and hire people Ginger wants. They'll give him 2 years at least to turn this thing around the way they want it to go. They think they have a SB team if only this, if only that. Can't give up on Ginger now, they're invested.

I’ve been a fan since some of my earliest memories but I have to say that if they bring back the ginger, I’m out. I’ll be back once Jerry is dead and buried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom