spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
they're dead to me if this happens. dead.

The Cowboys were already mostly dead to me, but if Garrett gets an extension I have zero interest in ever watching (even hate watching) a Cowboys game again or wearing a piece of Cowboys merchandise ever again. I'll also have to do something with the insanely overpriced Cowboys mug that I have.

Here is the thing: For a number of years my AFC team was the Texans. I rooted for them despite having Brockweiler at QB and wanted them to succeed. When they went 4-12 during that whole season I wanted O'Brien fired. When they gave him a 5 year extension the Texans fan died in me. Pretty much ever since, I have felt nothing for them. Nothing. When they beat the Patriots this season? Nothing. When they won the AFC South? Nothing.

Moral of the story? As a football fan, you will feel your love/appreciation/rooting interest for the Cowboys go away. Jerry won't. A lot of other Cowboys fans won't. But we'll feel it and that will be a sad day if it comes.

Now things are getting WAY to sad. Everyone do yourselves a favor and go to THE Hot Chick thread, contribute to it, and cheer yourselves up. That will make everyone's life better.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Don’t be so sure. The Fan was just reporting that Garrett’s contract actually doesn’t expire until Jan. 14th and the Jones’ are in no hurry to make a decision. If they can’t find a candidate they REALLY like that they have the option to bring Red back next season.

Here is Jane Slater confirming what I just said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't back this up with sources, but I've got a feeling that Jerry honestly thinks that if he were to let go of Garrett now, he would be hired by the Giants.

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Why must Jerry play up the drama? FIRE, HIRE, EXTEND get it done already !!!!!! Other teams have made decisions, and are starting the recruitment process of getting the coaches they need. Jerry needs to make the decision NOW!!, we need a change NOW!! LETS GO HERE YOU PROCRASTINATING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!! I know you’re like 105 and don’t move as fast but can we expedite this . ????

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I'm guessing you're a fan? I guess we can do worse and I like the interview you linked. Some guys just need football and they bleed football. He started from the ground up and worked his way up the NFL food chain, unlike someone else we know. I bet he won't be out of a job long.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm guessing you're a fan? I guess we can do worse and I like the interview you linked. Some guys just need football and they bleed football. He started from the ground up and worked his way up the NFL food chain, unlike someone else we know. I bet he won't be out of a job long.
honestly no idea dude

i cant really pretend that i kno any of the candidates outside of mainstream information. i did like the mccarthy video. i liked how he is keeping his mind busy, and his tools sharp. and most importantly, he won a super bowl.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Foreskins officially hired Ron Rivera and signed him to a 5 year contract

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Matt Rhule declined an interview for the Cleveland Browns HC job!

Browns Head Office: Matt, we would like you to come in for an interview for our head coaching position

Matt Rhule: Naw, I’m good

Top Bottom