Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
hey I still have the chan gailey white polo with the blue vest....so probably.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
man he is going to have to win a superbowl to shake that moment...

thats a friggin terrible moment as a fan.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Anyone know if they sell it XXXX Large?

If so, I'm going to have to see if the wife will let me get some.

Don't worry best friend I'll grab you one at TC next week and drop it off when we are hanging out at the next Arizona Cowboys Fan Club function.

Wait, this isn't the Zone? Uh oh....

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
geez you guys hate him so much I basically feel like you guys want the team to lose to be right on an internet argument.

I never liked wade phillips and think he is a terrible person to have as the leader of a team but I didnt root for the team to lose or just expect them to....

seasons here, all of us are hoping he along with the rest of the staff and the players are better this year.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I don't want the team to lose. I love most of our players. And the players are 90% of what matters anyway. Unless a coach is horrible he won't make the team lose.

Really way too much is made of coaching. If RJ is just an above average OC and Ryan is a good DC (which I think he is) we'll be fine.

(Garrett and even more the Garrett worship is still irritating though)

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
geez you guys hate him so much I basically feel like you guys want the team to lose to be right on an internet argument.

I never liked wade phillips and think he is a terrible person to have as the leader of a team but I didnt root for the team to lose or just expect them to....

seasons here, all of us are hoping he along with the rest of the staff and the players are better this year.

That's Zone 101 right there. Don't impugn people's motives.
It's beneath you (I think). I've been right about this team the last 16 years, and believe me, it hasn't been "enjoyable."

Last edited:

Iamtdg

Reaction score
That's Zone 101 right there. Don't impugn people motives.
It's beneath you (I think). I've been right about this team the last 16 years, and believe me, it hasn't been "enjoyable."

No doubt. Nothing about it is enjoyable, just really easy to predict.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
the garrett worship is really irritating.

its almost as annoying as the parcells hating....

if we are healthy and cut the penalties down and get a few turnovers here and there on defense we can play with anyone.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That's Zone 101 right there. Don't impugn people's motives.

im not declaring peoples motivates I dont think...

just simply saying garrett drove me nuts last year...that new england, philly and final ny game along with the arizona game just made me cringe......nothing enjoyable about it.

But now the only thing I can do is hope garrett who struggled has improved and received the help he needed on the staff and that the team is better.

how could you be right or wrong the last 16 years? I dont understand that at all.....I couldnt stand jerry from day 1 but I had no idea what was going to happen in any year he has been here.

the campo years we all knew we were going to lose, once romo took over there is no reason to expect this team to lose.

Whatever is keeping them from getting over the hump when they get in position I dont know anymore and I dont think anyone does but I dont expect them to lose based on the odd past 16 years...

Iamtdg

Reaction score
If the entire Jones family was stricken with leprosy and had to sell the team tomorrow, we could also play with anyone.

Top Bottom