Reaction score
So, if you won the Powerball jackpot at 1.5 billion, could you put together a plan to buy the Cowboys?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Wouldn't be nearly enough dough. Cash option on that is a little over half.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Dallas can support two teams. Take the money and co-purchase a team with Trump. Build a bigger stadium that casts a long shadow on Jerry World.

Reaction score
If I win, two things are going to happen with regards to the Cowboys... and I say that loosely as you'll see:

I'd give the long time regs of this place some cash. I'm talking 10-20k here, nothing you could retire off of so relax, fuckers.

I'd post all sorts of #FireGarrett billboards all over the Dallas Fort Worth area. I would do this continuously until the day he's canned.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
So, if you won the Powerball jackpot at 1.5 billion, could you put together a plan to buy the Cowboys?

Fuck that. It has Jerry stank on it.

Although it would be nice to buy so I could personally fire each and every one of the Jones family. Then the Garretts.

Reaction score
I would just call up Cuban on his cell (I got his number) and see if he's interested in going in halfsies with me. I'll be majority owner, so he doesn't have to give as much attention to the Cowboys as he does the Mavs.

Once the takeover is done, I'll bring Jerry into my office, and put a line on the table, and tell him everything on his that side of the line has nothing to do with the Cowboys anymore, don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Garrett could stay on as court jester, and he'd have to wear the purple suit and goofy hat, with his red hair growning out the sides like Carrot Top and permed. And I'd have his hands cut off so I wouldn't have to hear his ass clapping all day.

Reaction score
I matched two total numbers out of 30. They were on two different tickets and not the powerball. :(

Top Bottom