C

Cr122

sombrero.jpg

lol

Reaction score
lol at you guys sharing educational, age, family, and work history.

You'll be lying in bed together with your hand stuck between each others "pillows" before you know it.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not ancient,certainly not young.

I live here:http://maps.google.com/maps?q=hachita+new+mexico&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

Grew up and went to school not far from where I live now.Then I lived in a west Texas oilfield town for 25 years,spent the last 9 years in Colorado,moved here in April.

Cool. I live in Shreveport, LA.

There's not really much special about it although they have made tons of movies here recently. The Guardian was filmed here. Another movie where Kevin Coster played I think a serial killer was filmed here. About a year ago they were shooting some movie where aliens came in and were destroying the world. A part of I-49 was closed down and you could see the set. Oh, and when I worked at Best Buy I met Jimmy Fallon.

C

Cr122

Cool. I live in Shreveport, LA.

There's not really much special about it although they have made tons of movies here recently. The Guardian was filmed here. Another movie where Kevin Coster played I think a serial killer was filmed here. About a year ago they were shooting some movie where aliens came in and were destroying the world. A part of I-49 was closed down and you could see the set. Oh, and when I worked at Best Buy I met Jimmy Fallon.

Not to mention they have filmed the series True Blood there.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not to mention they have filmed the series True Blood there.

Didn't know that. I really don't keep track but there are always parts of downtown blocked off because of movies.

Jessica Simpson filmed something here as well.

Top Bottom