Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This is me:

147ceccb3d2f193736ca5df4ab60066c.jpg

I'll be 28 in March and live 180 miles directly east of Dallas in Northwest Louisiana. I enjoy a good book, a nice pair of slacks, and long walks on the beach.

PM if interested.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I have a pic for this thread but it'll have to wait until later.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
^^ I need to get into biking. I've got some fat that just won't come off no matter how many weights I lift.

You went to Texas A&M? That's where my dad went. Beautiful campus.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
lol gonna get like 3 pictures in this thread. ***S!

I'm waiting on Midswat. Everyone's on Facebook these days but me so I know he has a picture to post.

SBK, I'm calling you out too, brother!

What are you gonna do when Jon88 wants to see a pic of YOU!

Last edited:

Cythim

Reaction score
^^ I need to get into biking. I've got some fat that just won't come off no matter how many weights I lift.

You went to Texas A&M? That's where my dad went. Beautiful campus.

I grew up in College Station and joined the Air Force right out of high school. Now I'm working, raising a family and going to school right outside of Portland, OR.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I grew up in College Station and joined the Air Force right out of high school. Now I'm working, raising a family and going to school right outside of Portland, OR.

Cool. What are you studying?

Cythim

Reaction score
Facebook and myspace are ghey.

It's not allowed in my house.

I love facebook for staying in touch with my family. Most of them live in College Station but I'm in Washington and I have a sister in Dallas, another in Houston and a brother in Conroe. I have a grand total of 49 friends because I don't friend people I don't talk to regularly.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I love facebook for staying in touch with my family. Most of them live in College Station but I'm in Washington and I have a sister in Dallas, another in Houston and a brother in Conroe. I have a grand total of 49 friends because I don't friend people I don't talk to regularly.

I have one younger brother and I have no interest in talking to him.

He's 25 and spoiled Fing bitch. He works for my dad and was in charge today since my dad's out of town. He looked to be in a bad mood when I stopped by and you could tell the atmosphere in the office was pretty deflated. Must have gotten sand in his p. That company would go to shit if he was in charge for long. The office people and outside workers don't like him.

I've seen it happen to a competitor when the son took over. The well-oiled machine went to shit.

Last edited:

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Right now I'm finishing an AS in Techinical Management and once that is done I'm hoping to start on an engineering BS.

I gradiated with a degree in Business Management and Admin from the great LSU Shreveport.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
It wasn't me anyway. It was a fail at a joke and I don't feel like fixing it right now.

Maybe later. I have an appointment with a bottle of scotch.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It wasn't me anyway. It was a fail at a joke and I don't feel like fixing it right now.

Maybe later. I have an appointment with a bottle of scotch.

I have an appointment with my desk tonight. It needs cleaning out.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Not sure if that was a subtle reminder about our pm exchange but I plan to get that thing hopefully started and finished tomorrow night.

I'll keep u posted, home skillet.

Top Bottom