Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I gradiated with a degree in Business Management and Admin from the great LSU Shreveport.

Ewww, I went for that too, until I found out one of my shitty job's supervisor graduated with one and is making 12 bucks an hour. She's like mid 30's.

I then switched to CIS, still haven't finished, and probably won't.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
You guys(Bob/Jon/Sheik) we're going to be 30 before we know it. We need to really get our shit together. Ya know?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I don't know why I put my name in there, obviously the "we" was sufficient enough.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Is everyone on this board 27 years old?

Are you all a part of some strange mind fuck that I made up? Maybe I made all of these 27 year old alter egos up.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
You guys(Bob/Jon/Sheik) we're going to be 30 before we know it. We need to really get our shit together. Ya know?

You know it. I'm thinking about getting certified to be an EMT or getting a HVAC thingamajig. I'll complete my degree when I'm old, and get a cushy office job.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Is everyone on this board 27 years old?
images

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Yeah, no shit.

I went to a College Prep High School and got pushed hard by my parents. By the time I graduated I was sick of school. I went to college for two years and I started off good but then my grades started going down. I made an F, D, and two B's this one semester. Then my stepdad told me that I had to take 12 hours if I wanted to stay at their house because he wanted me out. I was working at a furniture company at the time so I bought a whole apartment full of furniture for like 1/4 of the price and moved out. It was hard paying the bills and going to school so I decided to take a break. After two years of working crap jobs I decided I needed to go back to school. I put my furniture in storage and moved into the dorms. It was rough going back and doing something I hated but I got it finished in about a year and a half in July of 2009. I was 26. I moved out of the dorms and in with my dad. Then I found a job and moved into an apartment with the furniture I had been storing. It's been tough since. This isn't exactly a time to be graduating from college and looking for a job. I've worked 4 really bad jobs before I got to this one today at the competing dealership that did really well last month. Hopefully I can get something going now...finally.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not sure if that was a subtle reminder about our pm exchange but I plan to get that thing hopefully started and finished tomorrow night.

I'll keep u posted, home skillet.

Sweet, man.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ewww, I went for that too, until I found out one of my shitty job's supervisor graduated with one and is making 12 bucks an hour. She's like mid 30's.

I then switched to CIS, still haven't finished, and probably won't.

3 stats classes, 3 economics classes, 2 accounting classes, and 1 finance class was not fun.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You know it. I'm thinking about getting certified to be an EMT or getting a HVAC thingamajig. I'll complete my degree when I'm old, and get a cushy office job.

Being an EMT would be pretty sweet if you aren't squeamish.

I bet you could get a lot of pussy too.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Being an EMT would be pretty sweet if you aren't squeamish.

I bet you could get a lot of pussy too.

I am kind of squeamish when it comes to needles. Hopefully I can get over it. Orientation is 2 weeks away, so I'll see what's up then.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I am kind of squeamish when it comes to needles. Hopefully I can get over it. Orientation is 2 weeks away, so I'll see what's up then.

Needles no longer bother me. I've gotten probably a dozen or so cortizone shots in my shoulders, knee, and hips. They feel good. And not to mention the two or three root canals and crowns.

I hate getting blood drawn though. That sucks.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Needles no longer bother me. I've gotten probably a dozen or so cortizone shots in my shoulders, knee, and hips. They feel good. And not to mention the two or three root canals and crowns.

I hate getting blood drawn though. That sucks.

I don't mind getting shots, but the idea of sticking a needle in someone's vein is kind of eew.

Top Bottom