Reaction score
This isn't a piano recital, equestrian riding, or hobby airplane building where you stand by and say good job even if they suck out loud.

Calling out "equestrian riding."

Shit just got real.

Reaction score
Having critical thought is not automatically negative. You're trying to attach emotions to, thought. Having and using critical thought INCREASES enjoyment.

And just because you don't agree with a critique neither makes it "negative" or even, incorrect.

RAH! RAH! RAH! <---- Isn't critical thought.

If someone is using good critical thinking, there is going to be a balance. Some good, some bad. People who focus on the bad are usually less happy. There is a positive side to everything.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If someone is using good critical thinking, there is going to be a balance. Some good, some bad. People who focus on the bad are usually less happy. There is a positive side to everything.
No, there's NO "positive side" to 4th quarter defensive meltdowns due to bad conditioning. What would the "positive" side of that be, that none of them fucking DIED from myocardial infarction?

What's happening here is YOU, focusing on the negative or what you want to perceive as negative, to the exclusion of positive reviews and critiques that DO go on here and get posted here.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You just see what you wanna see, can't handle the truth at all. So here, i will post a "balanced" critique with something "negative" along with something positive:

Negative: Romo's absences always expose the deep flaws this team has.

Positive: 90,000 fans crammed Jerryworld last night though!

Reaction score
You just see what you wanna see, can't handle the truth at all.

Ditto.

So here, i will post a "balanced" critique with something "negative" along with something positive:

Negative: Romo's absences always expose the deep flaws this team has.

Positive: 90,000 fans crammed Jerryworld last night though!

It’s a loaded comment that’s not completely accurate. First of all, every team has flaws. If the Cowboys are so flawed, why is the other team barely winning and needing turnovers to do it? Part of the problem is the Cowboys don’t have a good backup QB. Blame whoever you want for that.

Last edited:

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hope the league considers all of those almost wins when it comes to playoff time.

Wait, they only measure actual wins? Okay then.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It’s a loaded comment that’s not completely accurate. First of all, every team has flaws. If the Cowboys are so flawed, why is the other team barely winning? The problem is the Cowboys don’t have a good backup QB.
It IS completely accurate. I guess you missed the stats, all-time when Romo is out. It's not pretty. Meanwhile other teams over the same period also sans their starting QB, have done much better. This year is no exception.

We can't win without Romo because we are a mediocre team. It's just a fact.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Nonsense. Now pretending everyone can't see the difference between mindless cheerleading, bitching and moaning about "negativity" and honest, objective critical thought.

Why are you bitching and moaning about "negativity" anyway? What does it matter in the grand scheme of things, if it does indeed exist? What, it's gonna jinx the team?

Or does it just hurt your widdle curb feelers?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We "meanasses who post all this "nagative" stuff just don't wub the team, and just don't enjoy watching them play or enjoy being a fan."

Wah Wah Wah. Yes we DO love the team and enjoy watching them. Our LOVE for the team is WHY we critique it in the first place.

Reaction score
Nonsense. Now pretending everyone can't see the difference between mindless cheerleading, bitching and moaning about "negativity" and honest, objective critical thought.

Why are you bitching and moaning about "negativity" anyway? What does it matter in the grand scheme of things, if it does indeed exist? What, it's gonna jinx the team?

Or does it just hurt your widdle curb feelers?

It doesn’t you stupid fuck. Someone called me out saying i was being negative and i responded. I don’t give a fuck what you do.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have been through the same shit you guys have been through. 20 something years of futility. At the end of the day, football is fun to me. I enjoy being a Dallas Cowboys fan. I enjoy rooting for them and wanting them to win. That’s pretty much it. When it’s not fun, ill do something else.

You enjoy rooting for them and "wanting" them to win? What the heck is that? I enjoy winning. There's very little fun in watching a team on 6 game losing streak pissing the season away by the mid-way point. To coin Jerry's term, we're not relevant......

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It doesn’t you stupid fuck. Someone called me out saying i was being negative and i responded. I don’t give a fuck what you do.
But, the question wasn't about me, and you never answered it. The question was, "Why are you bitching and moaning about "negativity" anyway? What does it matter in the grand scheme of things, if it does indeed exist? What, it's gonna jinx the team?"

And it's not just this thread, or this day. It's every time you post.

Reaction score
Mincey said dl had a secret private meeting and he also plans to coordinate a players only meeting this week.

So were basically a lock to stomp the Bucs

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Nick Hayden will report everything said in the meeting back to Marinelli.

Top Bottom