Reaction score
Back to the original question, I think Costa has the best chance of becoming a contributor/starter along the line one day.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Back to the original question, I think Costa has the best chance of becoming a contributor/starter along the line one day.

he was a fan favorite over on the Zone. Guy's a mega-jag. Short-arms, no quickness. If he's anything more than your 9th or 10th linemen, you're in trouble.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah, he was a real stud. A consensus late round flyer to anyone with an informed opinion.

Mel had him ranked 22nd at T in his preview during his senior season. He thought the world of him.

I've watched him for 4 years. There's a reason why a guy who arrived at Notre Dame as the next big thing entered the NFL as a 6th round pick. And it's not because he played well. It's also not because of one down season.

Really. You specifically WATCHED Sam Young for FOUR YEARS. Well if he hadn't shown anything in those 4 years, why would you have watched him all that time? He's a piece of shat according to you, but youw atched every game of him for four years. Like you zeroed in on him. GOT IT!

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Actually the Steerlers had signed him, not sure if he was still on their roster or PS.

There were stories he signed with the Steelers but his agent and the Steelers confirmed that it never finalized.

Now why does a guy who doesn't seem to want to play football have an agent I have no idea. I "zeroed" in him a few games his Junior year and again in his Senior year. There were games where he flat out devastated anything in front of him and there were games where he appeared to not give a damn.

C

Cr122

Would anyone be against signing Gallery from the Raiders?

Ever since Cable moved him from tackle to guard he's been flawless.

Reaction score
Would anyone be against signing Gallery from the Raiders?

Ever since Cable moved him from tackle to guard he's been flawless.

Cr122, appearantly:

hijack4.gif

sbk92

Reaction score
Really. You specifically WATCHED Sam Young for FOUR YEARS. Well if he hadn't shown anything in those 4 years, why would you have watched him all that time? He's a piece of shat according to you, but youw atched every game of him for four years. Like you zeroed in on him. GOT IT!

Yes. I specifically WATCHED Sam Young for FOUR YEARS.

I didn't WATCH every game, but I watched SEVERAL each year and COMBINED that with the VARIOUS reports I've read on HIM and came to the CONCLUSION that the guy SUCKS.

Top Bottom