Reaction score
Just a bunch of idiots over there. We needed Romo in that Atlanta game. Romo never would have stayed healthy in that Atlanta game and that's a certainty. I don't know what some of those people are smoking?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
12 pages of mostly pure stupidity at CZ on that topic now.

It's no wonder fans of other teams universally regard Cowboy fans as being the biggest collections of dipshits ever when it comes to football intelligence.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
12 pages of mostly pure stupidity at CZ on that topic now.

It's no wonder fans of other teams universally regard Cowboy fans as being the biggest collections of dipshits ever when it comes to football intelligence.

do you post under another screen name at the Zone?

maxdogg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just a bunch of idiots over there. We needed Romo in that Atlanta game. Romo never would have stayed healthy in that Atlanta game and that's a certainty. I don't know what some of those people are smoking?

It's amazing how stupid some of those idiots over there are ! So many saying Tony so much better than Aikman and his rings don't matter. Just plain stupid crap !!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It's amazing how stupid some of those idiots over there are ! So many saying Tony so much better than Aikman and his rings don't matter. Just plain stupid crap !!

Its idiots who are hung up on "fantasy football" and pure stats and most of them never saw Aikman in his prime. Some of them may have seen him play very late in his career (like 2000) and think that's how he was all the time.

I saw virtually every game he played for us, and he was just sensational. There have been very few who have come into the league and could combine his arm talent, accuracy and decision making, not to mention his total dedication to winning. He worked his ass off on the field and off and he was the consummate leader in the locker room.

maxdogg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Its idiots who are hung up on "fantasy football" and pure stats and most of them never saw Aikman in his prime. Some of them may have seen him play very late in his career (like 2000) and think that's how he was all the time.

I saw virtually every game he played for us, and he was just sensational. There have been very few who have come into the league and could combine his arm talent, accuracy and decision making, not to mention his total dedication to winning. He worked his ass off on the field and off and he was the consummate leader in the locker room.
No doubt he was probably one of the most accurate quarterbacks to ever play. I don't think I ever saw a Q.B. with a better ability to throw timing routes and that includes Marino.

Reaction score

They don't like Aikman but they sure do claim those SB's he won for us. 23 years later that's all I hear.

Reaction score

They've done that over there for years. That's why I get so down on Romo. It isn't even him I'm mad at. It's his fanboys. They disrespect Cowboy greats just to pump him up.

maxdogg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
They've done that over there for years. That's why I get so down on Romo. It isn't even him I'm mad at. It's his fanboys. They disrespect Cowboy greats just to pump him up.

Thats why I would get banned at times on the D.C. I would have those Romo fanboys tearing their hair out and go crying to the mods LOL.
And I like you didn't hate Romo I realize he had great talent but with a side of choke :rofl

Reaction score
They don't like Aikman but they sure do claim those SB's he won for us. 23 years later that's all I hear.

It's a dead giveaway that the poster is a millennial. The number one belief of the millennial generation is that history begins with their birth. Everything prior either doesn't exist, or is shit. Gen X (my generation) isn't like that because we grew up with cartoons from the 40s and 50s, and watched reruns of sitcoms and other shows from the 50s and 60s.

The other biggest tell of a millennial is illiteracy in the form of not having a fucking clue about the difference between the words "have", and "of".

Examples include:

Should of
Would of
Could of
May of

And even one I saw on a pro wrestling forum: "could WCW of survived..."

I used to try and educate them by correcting them, but they always nerd rage, and millennial mods will ban you for correcting them in a lot of cases.

When I read "should of" I cannot read any further, because I am dealing with a moron.

I did not notice this phenomenon in the early internet days when Gen X were the main users. It was only in the early 2000s that I noticed it. It is now commonplace, and our "progress" towards Idiocracy is that much further along.

Now, get off my lawn. *points shotgun at millennial morons*

Last edited:

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
It's a dead giveaway that the poster is a millennial. The number one belief of the millennial generation is that history begins with their birth. Everything prior either doesn't exist, or is shit. Gen X (my generation) isn't like that because we grew up with cartoons from the 40s and 50s, and watched reruns of sitcoms and other shows from the 50s and 60s.

The other biggest tell of a millennial is illiteracy in the form of not having a fucking clue about the difference between the words "have", and "of".

Examples include:

Should of
Would of
Could of
May of

And even one I saw on a pro wrestling forum: "could WCW of survived..."

I used to try and educate them by correcting them, but they always nerd rage, and millennial mods will ban you for correcting them in a lot of cases.

When I read "should of" I cannot read any further, because I am dealing with a moron.

I did not notice this phenomenon in the early internet days when Gen X were the main users. It was only in the early 2000s that I noticed it. It is now commonplace, and our "progress" towards Idiocracy is that much further along.

Now, get off my lawn. *points shotgun at millennial morons*

:hellyeah :bouncebig

Top Bottom