dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Punk should be allowed to post in this thread. He's homering out like crazy at DCC, even so far as to defend the entire Jones family.

I don't know how anybody defends Jerry Jones anymore.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Lots of believing going on here. Can you feel it?

I bet the entire franchise will be energized by this DCU movement.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'm with you! I've already staked out where I'll be standing at the super bowl parade.

Reaction score
I have to admit it, I am partially in denial.

From time to time I entertain the thought that just maybe, somehow, this team will get hot at just the right time and win a couple of playoff games.

I don't "believe" it will happen, but I haven't lost all hope that it could happen.

(Cue the "so you are telling me there's a chance" Dumb and Dumber reference)

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The whole mentaility of "if this team gets hot" is flawed.

How about just build a team that is good all of the time. Consistency and dependability are much better traits than lucky and capable of hot streaks.

Score points, hold leads, defend the big play. Better coaching, real accountability. That's what this team needs because most of the talent is there. Romo's gambling/choke factor, Garrett's process crap & tomorrow is a chance to get better nonsense, plus Jerry's excuse making is a horrible combination.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I have to admit it, I am partially in denial.

From time to time I entertain the thought that just maybe, somehow, this team will get hot at just the right time and win a couple of playoff games.

I don't "believe" it will happen, but I haven't lost all hope that it could happen.
I'll still think it's possible as long as we have Romo plus the rest of the talent we have.

I mean, it's not like it would take a great team to win this division. Then could we win one playoff game? Sure.

Now a true Superbowl run? Don't think that's possible.

Reaction score
You don't like their chances at Seattle And at New Orleans??

Yeah, I don't like their chances at either of those alternatives.

But then again, I thought the Cowboys would get blownout by the Broncos.

Sometimes teams get on a roll and perform better than expected. It happens, therefore it can happen. It isn't likely, but .....

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Lee should go on IR this week.

Bruce Carter sucks now, so he'll stay healthy from now on.

Top Bottom