Reaction score
Why have we been so obsessed with LB this draft? I don't understand it. Seems like we're pretty well stocked there as long as McClain doesn't lose his mind. But if he does, this guy won't come close to replacing him.

Why not just start a new thread in which you state your theory? Make it as long as you want.

In that thread, explain exactly how you believe your theory will be proven in the first 2 or 3 games of the season. Tell us all exactly how little the Cowboys will rush in those first three games. Use numbers. ... and then we'll see.

Awesome idea. How about just a "Doomsday Thread" so we can skip reading his posts all together.

Reaction score
‏@DMN_George·4 mins4 minutes ago
Damien Wilson said he came in for last-minute pre-draft visit to Cowboys around April 20. So, all 4 Cowboys picks now made pre-draft visits.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Why have we been so obsessed with LB this draft? I don't understand it. Seems like we're pretty well stocked there as long as McClain doesn't lose his mind. But if he does, this guy won't come close to replacing him.

Kinda shows they don't have faith in McClain or Lee IMO

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Todd Archer‏@toddarcher·20 secs20 seconds ago
Jerry Jones on the phone on draft-room camera. Trade? #DALpick

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't know anything about this LB we picked. Seems like the NFLN guys really like him

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm liking the CBS Sports website live video coverage. Discussion of the picks by a few guys in the studio without all the absurd hoopla.

Like Spaight for the Skins. Apparently the Giants took a safety from Texas that NFLdraftscout had as a FA.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Brandon George‏@DMN_George·3 mins3 minutes ago
Now Stephen Jones is on the phone in the Cowboys war room. Could see some movement here in fifth round by Dallas.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Michael Bennett not too happy....

Mike‏@mike63bennett·3 mins3 minutes ago
Just creating a monster

Reaction score
I'm liking the CBS Sports website live video coverage. Discussion of the picks by a few guys in the studio without all the absurd hoopla.

Like Spaight for the Skins. Apparently the Giants took a safety from Texas that NFLdraftscout had as a FA.

Meanwhile, ESPN has become so bored by their own coverage that they are cutting away from it.

Top Bottom