Reaction score
@AdamSchefter·36 secs36 seconds ago
Trade: Eagles acquire 3rd round pick in 2016 from Detroit for a 2015 4th round pick (113).

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
@AdamSchefter·36 secs36 seconds ago
Trade: Eagles acquire 3rd round pick in 2016 from Detroit for a 2015 4th round pick (113).

Wish we'd make moves like that, rather than drafting Matt Johnson, Robert Brewster, and Chaz fricken Green.

Reaction score
Brandon George‏@DMN_George·30 secs31 seconds ago
USC's Buck Allen and Boise State's Jay Ajayi two RBs still on the board with the Dallas Cowboys 11 picks away from selecting in 4th round.

Reaction score
@toddarcher·57 secs57 seconds ago
Known Cowboys pre-draft visitors left: DE Russell, CB Shaw, WR Farmer, LB Martin, RB Allen, OL Silberman, LB Nzeocha

Reaction score
DMN_George·2 mins2 minutes ago
Dallas Cowboys could take LB in 4th round. Both Gabe Martin of Bowling Green and Mark Nzeocha of Wyoming there. Both made pre-draft visits.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Garrett was having long talk with Bissacia, wonder if that FSU WR/ return guy is being considered

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Special Teams... hopefully a returner. How many (fake) special team standouts do you need?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
and there goes Shaw.

Not really excited about this pick... Bennett or Jarrett maybe?

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
DMN_George·2 mins2 minutes ago
Dallas Cowboys could take LB in 4th round. Both Gabe Martin of Bowling Green and Mark Nzeocha of Wyoming there. Both made pre-draft visits.

I really hope not to both of them in the 4th.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ravens having a good draft.

Ozzie Newsome and Eric DeCosta are very good at what they do.

Reaction score
Just walked in at the tail end but I think this guy on NFL Network said we're probably taking Hundley in a few selections.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Wish we'd make moves like that, rather than drafting Matt Johnson, Robert Brewster, and Chaz fricken Green.

Amen to that. I don't see why more teams don't do it. Our GM obviously has the ultimate job security, so it would be perfect for us. But I guess that GM is always too impatient to wait a year for the payoff.

Top Bottom