Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
He does sound like he could be something if he gets some weight training. But then again, same thing was said for that OG we took in the 3rd round from the small school a few years ago.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Hope y'all don't get me wrong - I WANTED Dallas to get a quality RB early, preferably with the first pick and I was pulling for Gordon. In every pick I did on that draft game I had a early RB pick. I KNOW that is what we needed to do, but I also knew that's not the way Dallas wants to go with a presumably healthy Tony.

Barring that I am glad to see the defense getting attention so far. The Last pick though, baffles me as well.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Redskins are going to have fun tomorrow with 2 4ths and 2 5ths. That's 4 more average players for them to draft.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Zoners claim swing tackle is a great pick since we are one injury away from having to play him.

If Dez gets hurt we have who?

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Mayock on the pick:

This is an interesting pick. He played right tackle. The more I watched D.J. Humphries, the more I appreciated Chaz Green. He has a chance to start on the right side." -- Mike Mayock

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Anthony Hitchens is the rally cry for all of the homers. What about BW Webb, Danny Coale, AOA, Brandon Williams, Stephen McGee, Josh Thomas?

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Zoners claim swing tackle is a great pick since we are one injury away from having to play him.

If Dez gets hurt we have who?

Liability insurance for Sean Lee there with Paul Dawson would have made even more sense.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Anthony Hitchens is the rally cry for all of the homers. What about BW Webb, Danny Coale, AOA, Brandon Williams, Stephen McGee, Josh Thomas?

Let's just hope he isn't Robert Brewster

Top Bottom