Reaction score
Mike Garafolo‏@MikeGarafolo·7 secs7 seconds ago
Shaun Williams, a former safety for the Giants, announces the addition of a new one in Landon Collins.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Pretty steep for a guy with coverage questions.

edit: they really didn't give up that much now that I think about it.

I wish we'd give up a worthless 4th rounder to move up for McKinney.

Reaction score
At No. 34, the #Bucs select Penn St. OT Donovan Smith. This is the player they had targeted.

Reaction score
Matt Miller‏@nfldraftscout·29 secs30 seconds ago
Mario Edwards to the Raiders?! Wow that's a good DL.

Damn.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'd actually make Demarcus Lawrence bulk up another 10 pounds and move to LDE. Draft Gregory. Boom.

Reaction score
‏@mortreport·4 mins4 minutes ago
#JAXPick Alabama RB TJ Yeldon. 3 down back. Told he'd never bust a play with a mental mistake, whether in the passing or running game.

God damn

Reaction score
How silly of me to not be much more specific when most everyone understands in context I meant 20 carries, one guy, per game. The phrase "consistently featured" was key. As in "featured back." Not the entire RB stable.
You're so predictable and full of shit.

Predictable because I knew when you found out you stepped in shit you wouldn't just admit you stepped in shit. You're trying to get the shit off your shoe and you're just smushing it further into the treads of your soles and smearing it all over the carpet like a moron.

And you're full of shit because in your first post on this particular issue in this thread, you said...

Tony Romo is where the money is invested. They will tell themselves his back is much better and WILL revert to 500 pass attempts and only 250-300 running plays, as has been the standard of previous years.
No, it hasn't been the standard of previous years. In fact the standard of previous years -- the past 15 years, which was your qualifier -- has been 25 carries a game, which is 400 carries a year.

Do you really think this team wasn't committed to the run game under Parcells?

Do you really think that it makes a huge difference if it's 20 carries by one guy consistently or 20+ carries by a split-time backfield?

If you do really think that stuff, then you're more full of shit than I thought. When you're talking about a team's commitment to the run, it's generally more thought of as keeping the defense honest, establishing the threat of the run, and controlling the clock. Those things don't change becuase you have 1 or 20 guys combined carrying it 25 times per game.

Reaction score
‏@JasonLaCanfora·3m3 minutes ago
Jets take WR Devin Smith. Add some speed to a WR group that needs it

He was a guy we showed interest in.

Top Bottom