Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Quit Jewing this board up, superpunk with your hippy, liberal doucheness

Figures this is what happens when a guy moves to Cali and smokes some 6-pack, Mexican schwag lol

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Did you not watch the video? Everything Obama talked about in his campaign that he said was a problem he has not only NOT fixed them, but made them worse.. in some cases, much, much worse.

He's an imbicile.. lets listen to his press conference announcing how he himself, found, caught, and shot Osama though. Loved that one.

"I, me, myself, my brain, and I went out the other night and basically just shot that muthafucka down. I organized the plan, i made it happen with my brain and my hands and my glock pistol biatches. I just wana say that I am proud of me and I did this for myself and my ego and I enjoy talking about me and I and myself."

"Oh.. and possibly some navy, military, generals, whoever, some other people were kind of involved..BUT PRETTY MUCH ALL ME BROS!"

Cant watch from phone.

:(

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Totally kidding.

That game was the shit in 11-12th grade. Cool kids like myself had the little blue Nokia phone.

Reaction score
Man I wanted that blue nokia phone so badly cuz it had this badass ringtone in addition to aforementioned badass 12 bit resolution game.

Reaction score
Totally kidding.

That game was the shit in 11-12th grade. Cool kids like myself had the little blue Nokia phone.

Nah.. the cool kids played it on their TI 80 calculator, along with Drug Wars. hahah

Those are the only things calculators got used for from 6th-12th grade.

locked&loaded

Cheerleader
Reaction score
How about some actual "facts" about Obama.. not superpunk's brand of vague terminology and stupidity that he would very much like to call, "facts".

lol

[video=youtube;QfMjbS0oWrE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfMjbS0oWrE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

http://whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com/

Obama will be reelected, its funny watching these republican presidential wannabes stumble over their words.

I dont know what it will take for this nation to stop feeling bad for rich people. It is seriously a problem. But they pay to much taxes...w ahhh.

First off, numbnuts, were not talking about you making a few hundred grand a year. We are talking about these people making milllllions.

It is even funnier when they say its not fair. Actually it is fair, everyone pays their fair share. If you have more, you give more.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
http://whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com/

Obama will be reelected, its funny watching these republican presidential wannabes stumble over their words.

I dont know what it will take for this nation to stop feeling bad for rich people. It is seriously a problem. But they pay to much taxes...w ahhh.

First off, numbnuts, were not talking about you making a few hundred grand a year. We are talking about these people making milllllions.

It is even funnier when they say its not fair. Actually it is fair, everyone pays their fair share. If you have more, you give more.

Obama wont be reelected, hate to disappoint you.

And I dont feel "bad" for "rich" people at all, but I also dont resent them or think I deserve their money. Nor do I think they should be forced to hand over their money to the government to "share the wealth". The vast majority of people who are "rich" got that way because they worked their ass off, they shouldnt be penalized for it.

Lastly, what is someone's "fair share"? Exactly How much money taken away away from those you consider "rich" would be acceptable to you? You do understand there is a very large % of the population that pays ZERO net taxes, right?

Reaction score
The problem with this country is the political rehtoric from both sides. In every discussion about poltics you see it. No one has new ideas the keep rehashing the same tired Fox News bs arguments or the same tired MSNBC bs arguments. If you have an opinion about a subject say it, when every opinion you have sounds like it comes from some douche talking head you are part of the problem.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The problem with this country is the political rehtoric from both sides. In every discussion about poltics you see it. No one has new ideas the keep rehashing the same tired Fox News bs arguments or the same tired MSNBC bs arguments. If you have an opinion about a subject say it, when every opinion you have sounds like it comes from some douche talking head you are part of the problem.

I'm pretty sure in the age of 24 hour news all the opinions are already taken.

Reaction score

Ron Paul.

Clutch88

Practice Squad
Reaction score
lol dude how is that a troll? We were headed to economic apocalypse based on the policies of Bush and to be honest the last 20 or so years of deregulation in the financial industry. Things haven't returned to glory but who knows how much worse they would have gotten without the efforts of this administration????? Credit where credit is due, bro.
Haters gonna hate bro...

Top Bottom