Reaction score
I guess they just call them the Commander in Chief for no reason.

A misleading title for how much the president is actually involved in military operations in the modern day.

Either way, to hear Obama tell it, he went down there and said "Enough of this search bullshit, im here for Osama!" He immediately put his ear to the ground, knew where Bin Laden was hiding, went right there, threw open the door, put a bullet in his brain, and then fucked Bin Laden's wife over her dead husbands body just to fully assert his dominance.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
I guess they just call them the Commander in Chief for no reason.

lol

Commander of Forces: Mr. President, can we please kill Osama Bin Laden?

Obama: Oh, I suppose. Let me work up a plan of attack. I'll get back to you.

Or if you'd prefer...

Obama: ~dialing up CoF~ Hey, I was thinking.... You guys should go kill that Osama dude.

CoF: Great idea, sir. Any idea how we should do this? ~thinking to self~ Damn. I can't believe nobody thought of this before.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The man just gets shit done. Nice to have that in the white house, after 8 years of inept management of a war Bush couldn't get us out of searching for a man he couldn't find.

Obama got shit done, son.

Reaction score
How about some actual "facts" about Obama.. not superpunk's brand of vague terminology and stupidity that he would very much like to call, "facts".

lol

[video=youtube;QfMjbS0oWrE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfMjbS0oWrE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Reaction score
You know you've lost when you start breaking out youtube vids.

lol

There's the superpunk we all know. Nothing of substance, just bad attempts at humor. Nice job.

Sorry, next time i won't bust out the facts on you.. i know its devastating to your argument of "Obama is the man bro, he got shit done, son. He be the shitz cuz he done killed that foo' Osama and like been all gangsta bout it bizzle's!"

Reaction score
He's actually got a point. All you've really offered is "credit due bro! gets shit done!"

It's like I told you before... you really just cowboyjoe this forum up.

You're still my boy though.

~fist bump~

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I listed what he did.

1. Rescued our economy from the brink of complete apocalypse. Actually has it on the upswing now.

If you actually need more than that (that's huge) he killed Osama, ended the war in Iraq which will save us billions and keep our troops safe, got a health care bill passed which will hopefully be our first step on the path to universal health care and I guess cured bird flu because you never hear about that anymore.

I know alot of you hate him but he's done alot.

Reaction score
I listed what he did.

1. Rescued our economy from the brink of complete apocalypse. Actually has it on the upswing now.

If you actually need more than that (that's huge) he killed Osama, ended the war in Iraq which will save us billions and keep our troops safe, got a health care bill passed which will hopefully be our first step on the path to universal health care and I guess cured bird flu because you never hear about that anymore.

I know alot of you hate him but he's done alot.

Hyperbole.

Gotcha.

Carry on.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I cant believe some of this.

SP, how many Oduma stickers you have on your car?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Can you guys actually post about what's wrong with SP's take? I know it's vague, but he's the only one that's actually said anything in this thread.

Im no Obama fan, just sayin.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Can you guys actually post about what's wrong with SP's take? I know it's vague, but he's the only one that's actually said anything in this thread.

I think alot of them misunderstood Obama's claim, as well. He was specific in the aspect in which his administration held up well to the others he named:

Steve, you know, I would put our legislative and foreign policy accomplishments in our first two years against any president — with the possible exceptions of Johnson, F.D.R., and Lincoln

Ending the war and passing a health care bill that will hopefully be taken even further in the future are pretty huge. The Dodd-Frank bill will be pretty mega if they ever actually get the thing written and give people the power to enforce. Maybe you don't like these things but that doesn't mean they aren't pretty huge pieces of legislature that this administration has gotten through.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I understood what he said perfectly, and the guy as usual is so full of himself that he cant see the forest for the trees.

Anyone that points to pieces of garbage legislation like the Obama healthcare disaster and the Dodd Frank bill as "accomplishments" is delusional, or brain washed.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Maybe if they provide a decent candidate. Right now they're pandering to their loud, batshit crazy and vocal minority of tea-bagging idiots. That's a losing strategy.

Reaction score

Did you not watch the video? Everything Obama talked about in his campaign that he said was a problem he has not only NOT fixed them, but made them worse.. in some cases, much, much worse.

He's an imbicile.. lets listen to his press conference announcing how he himself, found, caught, and shot Osama though. Loved that one.

"I, me, myself, my brain, and I went out the other night and basically just shot that muthafucka down. I organized the plan, i made it happen with my brain and my hands and my glock pistol biatches. I just wana say that I am proud of me and I did this for myself and my ego and I enjoy talking about me and I and myself."

"Oh.. and possibly some navy, military, generals, whoever, some other people were kind of involved..BUT PRETTY MUCH ALL ME BROS!"

Top Bottom