DDdave

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I predict a whole slew of injuries to all the starters that didn't play in the preseason.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
On that pick 6 that was called back, I think that was Chaz letting that guy go past to harass the QB. He even had help on that play yet the guy runs right through his transparent body. Then no effort at all to get to the DB running up the sideline. If that wasn't Chaz then he's one of his students.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
the man must have dick pics of another man in the organization

there is no other explanation

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
the man must have dick pics of another man in the organization

there is no other explanation
Molecular microscope? Or even just Micro photography? Chaz is too dumb to be able to spell any of that, much less operate any of it.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Molecular microscope? Or even just Micro photography? Chaz is too dumb to be able to spell any of that, much less operate any of it.

I was thinking a cell phone

You kno that fatass knows how to order pizza so he mightve figured out an iphone camera

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I was thinking a cell phone

You kno that fatass knows how to order pizza so he mightve figured out an iphone camera

Iphone cammers can't photograph anything so small as the junk of any man in this front office/organization.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Iphone cammers can't photograph anything so small as the junk of any man in this front office/organization.

For the record i knew what you were getting at w operating the fancy microscopes but i just wanted you to come out and say they have small dicks

Top Bottom