Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This is for the By God Guvnah's Cup. Only championship game we'll see this season.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
welcome to the worst game of the year. just in time too, as I was getting Chaz Green withdrawals.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
On the agenda for tonight:

1) Can Chaz Green actually get in front of an opposing defender?
2) Can Cooper Rush throw a football to the sideline that doesn't take 12 minutes to arrive at its destination?
3) Can Rico Gathers avoid running into his own receivers or blockers when he is on the field?
4) Can Red Boob wow us with his football strategy by again having a backup kicker go for a FG with less than a minute to go in a blowout loss?
5) Will we bring home the glory of the Governors Cup?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
On the agenda for tonight:

5) Will we bring home the glory of the Governors Cup?
And that's the only damn thing that matters. It's the fucking State Championship of Professional Football at stake!

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I already called the Harris County Sheriff's office to report JJ Watt murdering Rush and/or White.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I already called the Harris County Sheriff's office to report JJ Watt murdering Rush and/or White.

Damn good job.

See? This is what I been talking about people - focus and PREPARATION!

It's good to see someone else on the ball, recognizing the towering importance of this CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Too bad he cant murder Chaz Green or Jason Garrett, if he could I'd advise you have them drop the charges

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Chaz with the hat trick tonight: one false start, one holding call and will give up one sack. Book it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Chaz with the hat trick tonight: one false start, one holding call and will give up one sack. Book it.

You have much more faith in Chaz “Bono” Green than I do!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Looks like I won’t be watching it live. I can’t find it being broadcast anywhere.

I wonder if the Cowboys app will be streaming it

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Looks like I won’t be watching it live. I can’t find it being broadcast anywhere.

I wonder if the Cowboys app will be streaming it

We can't win it without you Scot.

Find a fucking way.

Top Bottom