Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
It's so frustrating to watch LeBron disappear in games when his team has a decent lead.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dirk makes that shot that durant missed.

If I was a thunder fan I would be worried. Three games in Miami with NBA refs.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
4 crucial points from LeBron late, but he needs to be attacking with 7 minute left and a double digit lead, not picking up his dribble and passing of to Battier and Bosh.

Wade Played a great game.

Kevin Durant. Holy shit. What a scorer. This is the time I've watched him.

Reaction score
If the Heat win I'm all in favor of changing this place to MiamiHeatUniverse. I'll start working on the color scheme.

Lets face it, the Cowboys gon suck as long as Jer has a pulse, and with his money and todays medical advances, that could be a long long time.

Meanwhile, Heat gon win not one not two not three not fo not five.... lets get in on the ground floor so we don't look like bandwaggoners.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If the Heat win I'm all in favor of changing this place to MiamiHeatUniverse. I'll start working on the color scheme.

Lets face it, the Cowboys gon suck as long as Jer has a pulse, and with his money and todays medical advances, that could be a long long time.

Meanwhile, Heat gon win not one not two not three not fo not five.... lets get in on the ground floor so we don't look like bandwaggoners.

If we switch over to the Miami Heat I'm going straight Cr122 and stomping out of this bitch!

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I really thought the Sonics Thunder had a legit shot if they took game two.

May not make it back to OKC now.

Reaction score
OKC with a near double digit lead with the 3rd coming to a close.

And just like that, Heat take a 2 point lead into the 4th.

And I'm quickly reminded why it's literally pointless watching NBA games until the final 5 minutes.

Top Bottom